Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 full months on cwp! I don’t know so Elaine, you can hardly last 3 hours on a diet!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she always set a date in the future, no time like the present if you ask me, holiday or not.
Yeah she's had 6 months to lose weight for her holiday and has most likely gained. Its all talk with her, never actually doing anything..she's been doing this for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
CWP is far too restrictive for a chronic over-eater. I'm not just aiming this at Elaine, but it really isn't a good idea. Fair enough she lost a ton of weight on it before but she quickly gained it all back. Repeating this cycle isn't going to do her mental health any good at all, but I doubt she ever thinks about that. She just wants quick mega losses, but it won't stay off for long unless she seriously changes her eating habits.

That yellow dress!! Omg!! She needs at least two sizes bigger. And those shoes 🤣
Also WTF has happened to her ankles?

Reactions: 2
Just noticed she’s unfollowed Kate, the lady who did CWP and the nurse who she’s been internet friends with for years and has always wanted to meet....is that another girlfriend lost? What the hell is wrong with this woman and the inability to keep friends?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just noticed she’s unfollowed Kate, the lady who did CWP and the nurse who she’s been internet friends with for years and has always wanted to meet....is that another girlfriend lost? What the hell is wrong with this woman and the inability to keep friends?
Jealousy every time!

Reactions: 3
K
They prob lost to much weight

• Heart
I hadnt noticed she had unfollowed her! Wow! What is wrong with this woman that she cant stay friends with someone. Kate is another one though who seems to go from one diet to the next. Her life seems consumed by it, which is such a shame because, she looks a healthy weight to me.

Elaine never lasts on any diet. She would have to give up gin on CWP and we all know she couldn’t do that!

Yet more cheap nasty dresses, however the second wasn’t too bad for fit but the first one looked awful. Ill fitting knickers showing through and the dress was too small around that area, she will never learn.

View attachment 20300
OMG 😮 WHAT DOES SHE LOOK LIKE!! Rolls a plenty going on there! 🤣

Going out for tea and surprise surprise she fell asleep! "Busy week" apparently 🙄🙄🤥🙄

• Haha
She wouldn’t know what busy was!! How many times has she reckoned she was supposed to be going out? Full of tit!

So she decides to do CWP after the hols. The sad issue is, is that holiday is going to be tainted now (not that there's anything exiting to be tainted about but still) where she will eat everything in sight and binge binge binge because when she gets back she will be 'back on plan.' she will be bloated, sweaty, uncomfortable just moving from bed to pool all day. This means she will be super bratty and sad, and in turn spoil it for everyone.
Why can't she just do more on the Holiday? Be more active, see different things try new foods...at least spend a few days away from the pool, away from bordem and away from her own festering mind obsessing with others swimsuit bodies and damaging her mental health.

Reactions: 6
So she decides to do CWP after the hols. The sad issue is, is that holiday is going to be tainted now (not that there's anything exiting to be tainted about but still) where she will eat everything in sight and binge binge binge because when she gets back she will be 'back on plan.' she will be bloated, sweaty, uncomfortable just moving from bed to pool all day. This means she will be super bratty and sad, and in turn spoil it for everyone.
Why can't she just do more on the Holiday? Be more active, see different things try new foods...at least spend a few days away from the pool, away from bordem and away from her own festering mind obsessing with others swimsuit bodies and damaging her mental health.
I totally agree. They never explore a resort, just sit and eat. It’s not only a diet she needs but major psychological help! She has a very negative mindset. Why can’t she start her diet now? There’s always something. If she had stuck to a healthy lifestyle in January when she said she would she could’ve easily lost 3 stone by now. She’s always got an excuse!!

I totally agree. They never explore a resort, just sit and eat. It’s not only a diet she needs but major psychological help! She has a very negative mindset. Why can’t she start her diet now? There’s always something. If she had stuck to a healthy lifestyle in January when she said she would she could’ve easily lost 3 stone by now. She’s always got an excuse!!

I think it's more than diets and losing weight now. This woman has been stuck in the same mundane cycle for 6+(or however long she started YT) years. Literally NOTHING has changed, they have done absolutely NOTHING different.
We all have different lives, but I've never once seen her go to the beach, re decorate a room, de clutter, go visit a local attraction. Whatever our situation is , I'm sure that everyone has been able to do something fun/ nice uplifting over the last few years.
I'm quite a pessimist but honestly this woman's negativity baffles me.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.