Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neil really loves the star trek films and such like but Elaine would never entertain the idea. Neil would have to go on his own as he wouldn't be allowed to go with anyone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I totally agree. They never explore a resort, just sit and eat. It’s not only a diet she needs but major psychological help! She has a very negative mindset. Why can’t she start her diet now? There’s always something. If she had stuck to a healthy lifestyle in January when she said she would she could’ve easily lost 3 stone by now. She’s always got an excuse!!
Her holidays are a waste of money! I’ve not been abroad since 2011 and whenever we did we always took up trips to other parts of the country we were in
It's because she 'doesn't like films' :rolleyes:

She just doesn't do anything except shop, work, eat and nap. BORING!
A Hamster does more ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Neil really loves the star trek films and such like but Elaine would never entertain the idea. Neil would have to go on his own as he wouldn't be allowed to go with anyone else.
That is actually really sad. A grown up man having to go on his own because his selfish "wife" bans him from having friends. How you ever heard the poor guy say anything about any friends? She prob bans even the mere mention of a friend

Reactions: 3
Why does she keep touching that greasy horrible hair all the time. Drives me nuts!!

Reactions: 3
all she posts about is gin, you can have a gin and not share it with the world Elaine, people do it all the time.
I feel like gin is quite a trendy drink right now and its the only trendy thing about Elaine so she feels like she has to post about it to make her feel normal and trendy? i don't know, she's so sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
all she posts about is gin, you can have a gin and not share it with the world Elaine, people do it all the time.
I feel like gin is quite a trendy drink right now and its the only trendy thing about Elaine so she feels like she has to post about it to make her feel normal and trendy? i don't know, she's so sad.
I totally agree. She never hardly even used to drink. She contradicts herself all the time. She used to say she was never bothered by designer things, then got a radley bag for her birthday and a Ted Baker purse for Xmas.

Reactions: 2
😂🤣 me too...as much as she frustrates me it’s addictive watching!!! Or, it’s a good chance to see what not to wear 😂
Hi guys new to this website! Loving it. Who else are you following on You Tube getting bored of the ones I have. Love a witch so throw some names at me.

Reactions: 1
Ooo anyone in her live she regret geting married young n not living her 20s goin out

Omg she just told her live she has a vibrator 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Ooo anyone in her live she regret geting married young n not living her 20s goin out

Omg she just told her live she has a vibrator 🤣🤣
Bloody hell, pass the extra strong brain bleach!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
shes so full of crap the woman who would refuse to show her always sanitary towels in a shopping haul is now telling the world she has a vibrator. I feel sorry for her , can u imagine a husband of that long never completing a task. She must be craving a good decent bang. I think she is really unhappy in that marriage now. She seems to be barely with him. Mind you hes probs not that happy either, imagine living with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
shes so full of crap the woman who would refuse to show her always sanitary towels in a shopping haul is now telling the world she has a vibrator. I feel sorry for her , can u imagine a husband of that long never completing a task. She must be craving a good decent bang. I think she is really unhappy in that marriage now. She seems to be barely with him. Mind you hes probs not that happy either, imagine living with her!
Yeah, I think it’s her. She’s no fun, Neil’s probably just got fed up with her. Didn’t she even think Steve and Denise were into wife swapping when she first met them? Why would you think that straight away? She’s after some from somewhere 🤮 she clearly isn’t happy at all. Never wears her wedding rings.

Pro
Bloody hell, pass the extra strong brain bleach!
The problem is Elaine, even in your 20s you’ve got no mates. You can still be married and go out and enjoy yourself. However, in the time she’s been married what have they done? I’m 43 been with my partner 20 years and I still go out, so does he. We do loads of stuff together. Elaine just won’t do anything and has no friends because she can’t keep them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.