Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just that it's quiet at 8:30am, though her mum overslept yesterday which is "like totally fine" nothing exciting just made me chuckle.

For someone with low body confidence, she doesn't half show it off to the hilt. She is
I think she bloody loves herself. She’s an attention seeker!!

I think she bloody loves herself. She’s an attention seeker!!
Yet when she has done hauls she’s been too embarrassed to show knickers she’s bought, probably because they’re huge 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny how it's only the sleeveless dresses she's wearing with the cardigan 😂 Defo cos she's cold though and not cos she's not confident... 😂

• Haha
I live in the north east, definitely not cold today!! The cardigan is horrible. Her outfit she went shopping in...well what can I say?!! She looked horrible. Why does she not make an effort with herself? And what’s with the gingery highlights she’s had put in 🤔🤣

Reactions: 3
Before I had my 2 little darlings I was running round stupid on a Sunday night trying to get sorted for Monday! Granted it's a bank holiday but still. How in gods name can you sit there all weekend and do frig all? Is there no housework to be done? No enjoying the sun? No going out as a couple to see places, people? She wants a baby? Bloody hell! Live a little, do you not realise that having a baby is totally life changing? You will have to actually think and do absolutely everything for this little human being? No nana naps ever again because when that baby sleeps you have to get everything done! Who am I kidding, she'll probably nap and Neil will come in from work and have to clean the tit tip up! It really saddens me how she is wasting her life

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Before I had my 2 little darlings I was running round stupid on a Sunday night trying to get sorted for Monday! Granted it's a bank holiday but still. How in gods name can you sit there all weekend and do frig all? Is there no housework to be done? No enjoying the sun? No going out as a couple to see places, people? She wants a baby? Bloody hell! Live a little, do you not realise that having a baby is totally life changing? You will have to actually think and do absolutely everything for this little human being? No nana naps ever again because when that baby sleeps you have to get everything done! Who am I kidding, she'll probably nap and Neil will come in from work and have to clean the tit tip up! It really saddens me how she is wasting her life
You’re completely right. I don’t think she could handle being a parent. The kid would probably be overweight as it would just have to live off what she ate. Imagine her having a kid, then she would go on one of her diets? She already makes Neil go on them, probably because she has no self control. Imagine left over toddler food lying around? She’s a mess, her house is a mess, she does bugger all. A lazy cow 🐮

Good God, those porky legs. As someone said earlier, those boots make them look like trotters on the end 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Are they going for a week or 2 weeks? I’m guessing she needs a different outfit for each evening sat at a table and then walking back to the room! 😂 it’s nice to look nice on hols, but if your just gonna sit behind a table... what’s the point? I get it if you were going to have a nice evening stroll... standing at the bar chatting to other holiday goers...lol but no she doesn’t do any of that 🤦‍♀️

He wears whatever crap she buys him!
I’ve notice she not mentioned New clothes for Neil just her ain’t He geting any She had new cover up swim wear dresses and whatever under size tit she brought her self

Reactions: 2
I’ve notice she not mentioned New clothes for Neil just her ain’t He geting any She had new cover up swim wear dresses and whatever under size tit she brought her self
I’m sure he grew up not being spoilt so is a little more appreciative of things he already has, just a guess though haha

Reactions: 1
I’m sure he grew up not being spoilt so is a little more appreciative of things he already has, just a guess though haha
She dose normal buy him t shite or shirt or some new shorts but nope nothing this time but he still fits in is probably 😂.

Oo just count up on the story they been Asda and got Neil some cargo shorts And trousers ooo and gin for her self 🤨 then there making meal in to save well not save course it better. 😂😂.

Her sw leader text her to join her new group and she like dose she think I need lose weight 😂😂😂😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She dose normal buy him t shite or shirt or some new shorts but nope nothing this time but he still fits in is probably 😂.

Oo just count up on the story they been Asda and got Neil some cargo shorts And trousers ooo and gin for her self 🤨 then there making meal in to save well not save course it better. 😂😂.

Her sw leader text her to join her new group and she like dose she think I need lose weight 😂😂😂😂.
Yes Elaine, you do need to lose weight! She must think she doesn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She cant act offended to be asked to a new slimming world group. I've never known anyone to rejoin slimming world as much as her!! Its not like a stranger has spotted her up the street and asked her to join a group! That would be offensive.

• Haha
She cant act offended to be asked to a new slimming world group. I've never known anyone to rejoin slimming world as much as her!! Its not like a stranger has spotted her up the street and asked her to join a group! That would be offensive.
Maybe her slimming world consultant reads on here 🤣

😂😂😂 she needs to get a grip. Yes Elaine your around 5 stone overweight hun, you Do need to lose weight.

Whats with her saying she's not taking any high waist bikinis with her on holiday? she bought loads last year for mexico and posted many pics of her in them. Now she says she's not feeling good about herself so will stick to swimming costumes in Morroco ...maybe they don't actually fit her anymore. She only had a holiday last year its not like she hasn't been for a few years and even needs new clothes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.