Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Traceysman

Chatty Member
I really don’t get where she thinks she is miss popular? She has absolutely zero going for her. Also, why ask strangers if she should leave Neil? I imagine he must see this, and would be rather hurt. I wish he’d leave her, find himself someone else! If Neil was sitting with girls on his lunch she would be kicking off!! She seems to hate the truth pointed out to her. Elaine you are a selfish woman with nothing going for you except a massive forehead 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Bobsyouruncle

She sat and had lunch with her work colleagues! A man from IT joined her, probably threw a couple of compliments her way.

• Haha

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
Now her eyes are gorgeous! Is she looking in the MIRROW and complimenting herself?

Maybe she’s Pinocchio 🤥 but every time she lies her forehead gets bigger.

• Haha

Ilando

VIP Member
Poo coloured carpet and her pasty legs mean that there isn’t a dress in the world in any size that would look good

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
She says she goes out early so she can get back to get other things done. I presume she means put on her dressing gown and sit on the sofa.

• Haha

Bobsyouruncle

The best part was the cardigan off pic then the cardigan on. Learning to love my arms. Dear lord. I bet that cardi was back on in seconds.

• Haha

Jerseymiss

Chatty Member
Honestly just can't get over she's 30.

She acts like she's mid 40's.

Im 30 in December and I wouldn't dress how she does. She needs a complete makeover.

Everything about her is dated. Hair, makeup, dress sense. She needs to light a match to it all and start again!

• Heart
  • Haha

Traceysman

Chatty Member
🤮 I bet she was flirting with him!! Why would you even need to mention that? She definitely reads on here, seen as we mentioned her sitting in her car on lunchtime. She probably goes to her car as she has a secret stash of food that she can push in her mouth as fast as she can and feel no one will criticise her. Then probably sits with a salad in front of her colleagues 🤔🤣

• Haha
So she made a fuss about not being a receptionist then this week on world receptionist day she decides to admit shes just a receptionist. These compliments make perfect sense- sorry if this offends anyone else but shes that type of receptionist on a power trip and thinks she rules the roost - so the people who work there give her compliments to suck up to her - afterall they prob need her when they need their working lunch bringing or their personal parcels taking in so it makes their life easier being on the right side of her and that's clearly through compliments - works a treat shes probably a laughing stock behind her back

• Haha

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
She's back to being a prude after yesterdays "sexy" post. Covering her nipple that was showing through her clothes and bra and had the nerve to say "oh my god you can see my nip, TMI"..Elaine we seen it all yesterday love, your see through bra made sure of that!

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
Neil barely even gets a mention now (unless she's talking about his ejaculating preferences of course!)

• Sick
  • Wow

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Thing that got me (over the old usual babble she spouts) is this anxiety over leaving her nan.
“My nan will have no one around to see her, be with her etc.”
“So the BEST idea would be to beg my mum to come along with me on holiday so not even she can be around for my Nan. Because I don’t want to be alone with my husband”
I mean ..... what?!
If I was in that situation then one person being back with my family member would be the better option. If I had anxiety.

• Wow

Sara_M

VIP Member
She is claiming she could have got one of those outfits in a 14🤦‍♀️. She insists on standing pulling and tugging on the material, as if its drowning her. Why does she never try these clothes on in shops?
Her excuse when things look crap on her is always "obviously, I havent got the right underwear on!"
Elaine, it isn't the underwear that's the problem. its the outerwear!

• Haha

Bobsyouruncle

She's on the diet will start tomorrow diet. Deliberately shows us the blueberries and rasp---berries (anyone else find how she pronounces these hilarious) then eat a family platter of profiteroles. Faffing about with suitcases all day, she probably doesn't go till the end of June, she really has nothing going on in her life.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
That’s what I can’t understand with her live last night. Saying Rhiannon Ashlee is old before her time. She’s a young mum in her late 20s, I think around 26. She bought a house last year with her long term partner who she is engaged to and has a lovely little girl with. She has a garden with a greenhouse that was already there, and is very eco friendly so has started to use her greenhouse to grow her own. This is very educational for her young daughter, and shows her the circle of life from seed to mouth I suppose, something schools show children with sunflowers and cress also. She is a very good mum with lots of hobbies in her life, and ones she also can involve her daughter in, she makes her life fun and bakes with her girl too.

Can we really see this from Elaine if she was a mum? As said before the poor child would be just shoved round Matalan, Primark and Asda or left with Neil. They never go in the garden so no play time outside, no family picnics, park fun, learning to ride a bike etc, I just can’t see it. Elaine is so old before her time, and what are her hobbies besides drinking monkey 47 Gin, shopping and chilling at home if you call them hobbies? She’s the one that wants shaking not Rhiannon (that’s what she said in her live about her).

• Wow

Secretsoughtout

Her skin looks so burnt already! Why is she not putting on a stronger suncream and stopping the skin cancer early?! 🤮 and that bathing costume...Neil couldn’t get hard over that 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha