Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daisiemae

She’s selfish, as is her mum as far as I’m concerned. She’s right, they do deserve a break and a holiday but I do not understand why they need to go together. If Elaine was that worried about her nan and concerned that her mum needed a holiday, she would go away with her husband, and then reassure her mum that she will hold the fort while her mum goes away. It’s all for show with Elaine. Taking photos lying next to her in bed? It’s such poor taste. Selfish woman she is.

Reactions: 8

Traceysman

Chatty Member
I remember when Neil’s Gran died. She did a funeral OOTD on insta!! Honestly, you couldn’t make it up!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Clairey69

Neil is no use whatsoever, he is an enabler or rather wouldn't dare go against Elaine.
They go nowhere without each other, unless it's shopping with her mam.
Why they have 2 cars when they work at the same place is beyond me.
My other half would feel smothered if I wouldn't go anywhere without him.
I would have even suggested that Neil go down to stay with his mum much more on his own seeing as Elaines true colours are shining through regarding her MIL.
I love time to myself and would look forward to a weekend on my own.

Pink

VIP Member
She had time off dieting and people at work told her she looks slimmer 🤨 you no she like the compliments 😂😂

• Haha

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
We never see her in any of these clothes, they just sit in those hoarded wardrobes becoming more and more dated. She reminds me of my parents 80 odd year old neighbour, even my husband referred to her when I showed him her new outfits.

Fancy filming Neil trying to sort his windscreen wiper while she sits there. I always try to help my husband out with things like that if he needs it. She never likes to get her hands dirty, she’s been spoon fed all her life and never shown how to do anything everyone else has to learn to survive. She needs Neil cos he will do anything and everything for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Traceysman

Chatty Member
I just don’t see how kids would help. For her to broadcast Neil’s ‘problem’ was very unfair, and to be honest, not the sign of a caring relationship that you would tell everyone something like that. That should’ve been a private matter. To be fair, if that is the problem then she’s known about it all this time. If it was something she really wished for (children), then maybe it was the wrong relationship. A baby isn’t going to solve her problems. Anxiety can be extremely difficult, but I still don’t think she does anything to help herself.

Also about fertility IVF, she does need to lose weight. That is something she can change, but she does choose not to. I feel it’s because she wants a quick fix. She doesn’t want to work at anything. I have watched her for a few years and it’s the same old, same old...start diet, then quit!! There is always an excuse with her, be it a Birthday, holiday, Christmas...!!

Paddington_Bear

We don't have any kids, and my husband and I are older than Elaine.

We are always doing stuff, as a couple, alone or with friends / family.
We hardly EVER go shopping, which is what they always seem to be doing.

We don't have loads of cash, but always make the most of our weekends. It's so sad to see a woman who should be in the prime of her life, choosing to be so unhappy.

gypsymoth

VIP Member
Yes she’s dipping her toes in the water, would not surprise me if she’s on tinder or something tbh

She clearly wants some excitement now

Do we really blame her? I hope she does spread her wings a bit ( I said WINGS!!)

• Haha

Traceysman

Chatty Member
Yeah I remember. She didn’t seem that excited 😆 she’s such an ungrateful cow!!

Yeah she’s proper squeezed into that jacket. Why Elaine, why?? It just makes her look a million times worse!!

Found this little ( or should I say large!) gem!! 🤣😂🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

Posting a pic of a pitta and salad on holiday. Surely if she ate more salad before holiday she would be that 4 stone lighter she wanted to be and would be able to enjoy her holiday lol no point watching what you eat on holiday Elaine love lol

• Haha

Bobsyouruncle

shes so full of crap the woman who would refuse to show her always sanitary towels in a shopping haul is now telling the world she has a vibrator. I feel sorry for her , can u imagine a husband of that long never completing a task. She must be craving a good decent bang. I think she is really unhappy in that marriage now. She seems to be barely with him. Mind you hes probs not that happy either, imagine living with her!

• Haha