Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kadykal95

Chatty Member
She's deciding weither or not to go out for tea tonight. Neil wants to go to a local pizza place but she said she doesnt fancy pizza, she wants some pub food, something rubbish she said. It's a big decision to make, i hope she makes the right choice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

blahblahblah29

Do you think Elaine is unhappily married? I am starting to think so.
I'm starting to definitely think that something went on with their old friend Steve Wright.

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
I think they both get what they want out of the marriage. He has a young "sexy" (in his mind) wife...she puts up with no sex cos he does all the housework while she sits on her fat arse watching! Where else can she meet a man like that? They have serious marital problems, i don't believe for a moment that he can't ejaculate, it's more like he won't. It was all so rushed when they got together. she was 17, he was 36, she went and met him in London, alone, and that was it, first time they met and they've lived together ever since. Nothing about them is right, at all. It was weird from the start, they are both unhappy, it will have been like this for years but now she's being more vocal about it. I can't see them splitting up though until Elaine loses weight and gains more confidence ( god help us all if that ever happens, imagine the selfies! )

• Haha

memoii11

VIP Member
Do you think Elaine is unhappily married? I am starting to think so.
I'm starting to definitely think that something went on with their old friend Steve Wright.
Yes, definitely. They don't do anything together really. They even nap separately 😂 They have a stagnant life. No date nights. Nothing to keep it fresh and exciting. No romance. I've never seen them be affectionate towards each other. I don't think she fancies him. I think she thinks she's out of his league and could have any man 😂 She craves other males attention, you wouldn't do that if you were happily married!

• Haha

kadykal95

Chatty Member
all she posts about is gin, you can have a gin and not share it with the world Elaine, people do it all the time.
I feel like gin is quite a trendy drink right now and its the only trendy thing about Elaine so she feels like she has to post about it to make her feel normal and trendy? i don't know, she's so sad.

• Haha

Lead85

VIP Member
So they use someones else's car just to travel to the airport (assuming Newcastle) and then parks it unused for two weeks. If you are stupid enough to get 2 small cars when you obviously need a bigger one , hire a taxi.

*Side note* We have two cars, but each time we change we ensure than one of them is big enough for such things.
Princess won’t get in a taxi!!

• Haha

Pink

VIP Member
I was up all night fearing for Elaine's poor forehead! I do wish she'd of had a fringe cut in before she went! #savetheforehead 😂😂😂 Slap that factor 50 on girl 🙈🙉🏖🏝🌞
Oo She dose have factor 30. 😂😂😂. Make me laugh when people say u got your suncream factor 50. She like yes I have 30. It’s new why fuck buy 30 when she nose full well she burn like a pig on a bbq and look like elephant man all holiday it’s happen when she was say in garden in England for 2 day why spoil your holiday 🙄

• Haha

Traceysman

Chatty Member
I just really don’t feel sorry for her. I do think she comes across as very selfish. She can’t maintain a relationship with anyone, even her sister. When her Nan was ill last year she vlogged because she had a day off work. She said her Mum had called her to say her Nan has fallen. Elaine admitted she didn’t tell her Mum she had a day off work. She never offered to help out, instead vlogged that she went to Metrocentre, then had a sleep. I honestly can’t think of anything pleasant with this woman!

• Angry

Traceysman

Chatty Member
How the hell can she give weight loss advice 🤣🐷 she’s the ultimate fail!! Honestly, dresses like s grandma, hair pulled back tight as possible to show off her huge forehead and I don’t ever know what the hell goes on with her make up 🤣!!! Obviously Miss Popular feels the need to sit in her car on her lunch breaks. What’s the problem Elaine? Did you not get any compliments on your fantastic underwear today? 😂🤣😂

• Haha

Haym13

VIP Member
Just caught up on today's crap!!
Sorry but she has really annoyed me (more than normal) saying she feels bad her nan is on her own, well sorry Elaine but if you didn't drag your mum on hol with you all the sodding time then your nan wouldn't be on her own!!!
My God she needs a slap!! What a selfish self centred cow!!
Also, another day another compliment!! Bore off love. Nobody cares!! Grrrr!

• Haha

Traceysman

Chatty Member
She will never say when she is going away for privacy reasons and then posts from the airport lol
What privacy reasons? In case somebody breaks into her house? No body would want nowt of Elaine’s!! (Unless of course they are a size 14 Granny! 🤣)

What privacy reasons? In case somebody breaks into her house? No body would want nowt of Elaine’s!! (Unless of course they are a size 14 Granny! 🤣)
...or they might want her clumpy boot collection. No wait, it has to be her fabulous collection of her wonderful dresses 🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Traceysman

Chatty Member
There’s totally nothing wrong with lying with your nan in bed, it’s the taking photos that doesn’t sit right with me.
Agree!!

I still thinks she looks shit on that picture. Honestly man, that forehead 🤣. What a thing to say about yourself “I look banging” no Elaine, you look minging!!! 🤣