Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are her boobs so saggy?
She’s always wore shoe £5 bras from Asda. When you’ve got big tits, you’ve got to invest in decent bras. She always wore the wrong size and says as soon as she gets home takes her bra off. None of this will help. In her swimsuit picture you can totally see the stretch marks. They’ll be round her fat ankles in 10 years time 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly just can't get over she's 30.

She acts like she's mid 40's.

Im 30 in December and I wouldn't dress how she does. She needs a complete makeover.

Everything about her is dated. Hair, makeup, dress sense. She needs to light a match to it all and start again!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Im 30 in December and I wouldn't dress how she does. She needs a complete makeover.

Everything about her is dated. Hair, makeup, dress sense. She needs to light a match to it all and start again!
I totally agree!! She’s looked exactly the same for about 10 years. The way she does her makeup!!🤣 it’s the hair though...it’s just always scraped back looks greasy and limp. With a forehead of her size, she needs a different style. Im shocked at her age. She looks a good 15 years older 🤣

Reactions: 4
Please tell me you’ve all watched her fashion show 🙈🙈

She’s tried a cardie on with them because it’s cold here but not in Morocco. She’s in her ducking bedroom take the awful cardie off 🙈😂

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣🤣 where to start!! Fashion show was amazing! Cardi on (which she says is because its cold here- I'm sure it's not because she hates her arms) music blaring in the background. Tina Turner, simply the best. Whitney Houston, how will I know if he really loves me. Aw it was brilliant😂😂

• Haha
My favourite.
Oh what a treat that catwalk was, she absolutely loves herself.
She reckons ignore the shoes these aren't the ones she will be wearing. Well why not just wear the ones you will be wearing, 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My favourite.
Oh what a treat that catwalk was, she absolutely loves herself.
She reckons ignore the shoes these aren't the ones she will be wearing. Well why not just wear the ones you will be wearing, 🤣🙄
So funny! Can’t believe how much she loves herself and thinks she looks great! 😆

• Sick

I’m 41 and don’t dress like that 🤗

• Haha
Even her fashion show clothing was awful to be honest, is she going flamenco 💃🏿 dancing or something? She looked like she was practicing 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Awful dress. What I want to know is where does she wear these awful things to? It’s not like she leaves the hotel. She will go and stuff her face at the buffet and watch some tit entertainment then be back in her room for 9pm 🤣

Anymore pictures other than that awful dress? Did she really have those songs on? She bloody loves herself!! 🤣😂

Her legs look like those really cheap uncooked sausages 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
My 75 year old grandmother has better dress sense than Elaine ... no lie 🙈

When is she going on holiday?

My 75 year old grandmother has better dress sense than Elaine ... no lie 🙈

When is she going on holiday?
My Mam is 70 and dresses better! I’m guessing they are going in June as it’s their wedding anniversary. We never know, she may vlog, just for some attention!!

Why oh why does she insist on wearing those God damn awful things on her feet
She doesn’t wear anything dainty or pretty. They just make her legs look even fatter. I’m surprised she’s not got her workmen boots on🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.