Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
They are heading back to Manchester on a train together now..lord they are adorable!!Hope they last forever & have the cutest little babies๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Lullabella22

VIP Member
Awww ekin and Davide on this morning. Heโ€™s still soooo sweet. His face when Gino told him off about his carbonara ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Heart
  • Haha

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
Itโ€™s going to be so strange for them being apart, even if it is for a couple of days. Theyโ€™ve been glued at the hip for weeks! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

B02138E3-1D75-4834-9DC5-A358AB48EFFD.jpeg

• Heart

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
What a waste of an hour & a half๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„Our winners barely got any screentime๐ŸฅบHow Davide looks at Ekin though๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
Iโ€™m bored shitless with Ekins stories Iโ€™m NGL, sheโ€™s making her entire personality exercising and filters at this point. Sorry queens come for me but I standby it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ her socials are dire

Reactions: 10

Gymhoned

VIP Member
I felt like i was intruding watching๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸฅบThey are both so lovely & down to earth..never rooted for a reality couple as much๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I know...was quite an intimate person conversation at times!!!! Rooting for them so bad. Hope the new show will be a success not flop like Vogue and Spencer. I really hope its not her pretending to get angry and him saying Liarrrr all the time

• Heart

AshMay

VIP Member
I can't with Ekin using filters and them changing and glitching on Davide's face tho ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ queen you don't need them!

• Heart