Ekin-Su & Davide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg what if George has gone full guns blazing into the reunion and Davide is back to his "LIEERRRRRRRRR" mode.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s going to be so strange for them being apart, even if it is for a couple of days. They’ve been glued at the hip for weeks! 😭

B02138E3-1D75-4834-9DC5-A358AB48EFFD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Remember when we all thought Ekin was more into Davide than he was her? Not anymore… he’s equally as obsessed! 🥰 I love his *chef kiss* 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Guess this was practice before the real thing
this sounds like her but has it been confirmed? comments say she would have been around 18/19 in the skit but ekin's friend of 10 years recently posted a story of old pictures of them together and ekin doesn't look THAT different as the video does

I want a cooking show with Davide and his mum
i think he could get really big in italy, thats why i just think going the luxury influencing route would be best for them! she could get even bigger in turkey and he could get huge in italy and that alone would make their careers skyrocket. they dont need to stick to the UK influencer/celeb/or even host scene at all. i think they would find even more of a massive success if they went the international celeb route!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
this sounds like her but has it been confirmed? comments say she would have been around 18/19 in the skit but ekin's friend of 10 years recently posted a story of old pictures of them together and ekin doesn't look THAT different as the video does

i think he could get really big in italy, thats why i just think going the luxury influencing route would be best for them! she could get even bigger in turkey and he could get huge in italy and that alone would make their careers skyrocket. they dont need to stick to the UK influencer/celeb/or even host scene at all. i think they would find even more of a massive success if they went the international celeb route!
I think it is but I am going off what I read in the press

Reactions: 1
Not Ekin and Davide related but I’m not sure if they have their own thread. Sorry if they do but I saw a story on daily mail about Luca fishy bishy and Gemma having a row after the reunion party…and they’re pictured with faces like smacked arses in a back of a cab lol it’s started already. They are not going to last long

Reactions: 6
i think he's the biggest ekinde stan honestly. he's this 🤏 close to spamming ekinde fancams on his stories

Screenshot 2022-08-06 at 01.42.06.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8