Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Ekin always seems like she is strong af in the gym, her front squats at 40kg were impressive! 💪🏻 I wish she'd post more of her actual workouts instead of just posed pics

Reactions: 10

jackolantern

VIP Member
In fairness Ekin might not be interested in keeping in touch? She made it clear she wasn’t in for seasonal girlfriends and they were both pretty (understandably) hurt everyone voted for them. Wouldn’t be shocking if now their out she doesn’t care.

Reactions: 9

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
Now they’ve turned it around and are blaming Ekin? Wtf! What did she do? 😂 It’s not her fault some of her fans are batshit crazy! His are too by the looks it it! 🙄

D28DF291-F876-4EFD-B7BA-E41590319C6E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

happylife32

Adore them both and I hope they last! How long before ITV get Davide and Gino together to cook?! Lol. Can see a segment on This Morning coming up… 😂

queenbees

VIP Member
I think Davide should replace Gino on this morning… Banging out the carbonaras every morning with Phil and holly.
Fuck it Ekin & Davide should replace Phil and holly 😂
I said this first thing this morning as well🤣🤣🤣 Ekin and Davide to take over the worldddd

• Heart
  • Haha

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
There’s quite a few pictures and videos of them tonight on Instagram now. Her friends are there too but no sign of any Islanders yet… Davide brought a cake all the way from Manchester! 🥹

• Heart

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Think so. I really thought she’d get Off Limits but sounds like they are full with Gemma and Tasha. Thought people would be fighting for Ekin and Davide but doesn’t seem so :/ Maybe the usual contenders don’t know what to do with them, they are too good for shit like PLT and Boohoo Man.
i feel like they would do best with an italian agency like bold management to keep them away from the normal post LI influencing routes like fast fashion and club scenes. ive seen some of their talent get signed to be ambassadors for brands like audemars piguet, would much rather see ekin and davide doing that rather than PLT and boohoo man like u mentioned!

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
I love this so much! 😂 It won’t be long before he’s following all of her fan accounts and sharing edits of her! They really did come a long way! ❤

ive seen this one floating around twitter its soooo good!! he really was telling the truth when he said it takes him time to open up but when he does, hes fully into it!

• Heart

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
I know...was quite an intimate person conversation at times!!!! Rooting for them so bad. Hope the new show will be a success not flop like Vogue and Spencer. I really hope its not her pretending to get angry and him saying Liarrrr all the time
Hopefully not..the fact that its not a reality tv show based at home makes me think it will be more authentic🙌🙌These 2 were entertaining washing the dishes so we dont need the drama🤣🙌The fact they gatecrashed a wedding last night after a trip to Tesco proves to me how decent & fun they are❤

• Heart