Ekin-Su & Davide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this so much! 😂 It won’t be long before he’s following all of her fan accounts and sharing edits of her! They really did come a long way! ❤

ive seen this one floating around twitter its soooo good!! he really was telling the truth when he said it takes him time to open up but when he does, hes fully into it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a waste of an hour & a half🙄🙄Our winners barely got any screentime🥺How Davide looks at Ekin though😭😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They are so boring on socials tho 😭🫣🤣
have they been signed by anyone? i saw on the LI thread someone said they got signed by some management but i dont think it's their main management? they need managers and assistants asap especially making content for their socials and keeping up the momentum for engagement

Reactions: 2
have they been signed by anyone? i saw on the LI thread someone said they got signed by some management but i dont think it's their main management? they need managers and assistants asap especially making content for their socials and keeping up the momentum for engagement
I think someone said Ekin is with Force1, not sure with Davide. We don’t need any more gym selfies or identical posts 1 second apart on their stories 😭💀🤣

Reactions: 4
I think someone said Ekin is with Force1, not sure with Davide. We don’t need any more gym selfies or identical posts 1 second apart on their stories 😭💀🤣
thats the one they mentioned on the LI threads right, the one with other previous LI islanders? a lot of people have more than one management so i dont think that will be her main one as it looks like they dont provide a lot of work really

Reactions: 1
thats the one they mentioned on the LI threads right, the one with other previous LI islanders? a lot of people have more than one management so i dont think that will be her main one as it looks like they dont provide a lot of work really
Think so. I really thought she’d get Off Limits but sounds like they are full with Gemma and Tasha. Thought people would be fighting for Ekin and Davide but doesn’t seem so :/ Maybe the usual contenders don’t know what to do with them, they are too good for tit like PLT and Boohoo Man.

Reactions: 4
Think so. I really thought she’d get Off Limits but sounds like they are full with Gemma and Tasha. Thought people would be fighting for Ekin and Davide but doesn’t seem so :/ Maybe the usual contenders don’t know what to do with them, they are too good for tit like PLT and Boohoo Man.
i feel like they would do best with an italian agency like bold management to keep them away from the normal post LI influencing routes like fast fashion and club scenes. ive seen some of their talent get signed to be ambassadors for brands like audemars piguet, would much rather see ekin and davide doing that rather than PLT and boohoo man like u mentioned!

Reactions: 9