Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gymhoned

VIP Member
i think the producers get an idea of who will be their main stars each series from the casting process, whether or not they come in as OGs or bombshells. and then i think they try to bring in the rest of the islanders to match the taste of their main stars. if everything was random it wouldnt make much sense because theres no guarantee people's type would match up. i really think danica wasnt hired to be part of the more main cast and they expected her to last very a very short amount of time in the villa. but obviously ekin su, and gemma were hired as main cast and thats why a lot of the boy bombshells we saw come in were very much both of their types. the producers wanted to give as much of a chance of their heads turning as possible. davide was both gemma and ekin sus type so i think they played it safe with him. he's quite reserved and it takes him some time to open up and show his personality so im not sure if he was hired as main cast originally or not. some of the islanders have come out and said that during the casting process, they're asked multiple times of what their type is. even almost on a daily basis when they're in holding getting ready to go into the main villa
Thank you for this!!

Yeah hoping so much this ITV2 show will be not all formulaic and stunted and fake shit. Also hope Ekin doesnt overdo the botox..i mean 27 and botox. So sad

Reactions: 3

Gymhoned

VIP Member
Omg I love them both. I don’t know what’s gotten into me I’m not usually a fan of reality tv celebs. But I love these two! I really, really want to see them succeed ❤
Omg same. Im so glad i have this to talk about it.If ( when) they split ill be so upset. And the reason is theyre so good togther and the will only split because of this crazy post villa time.

I reeaaally dont want them to turn into Vogue and Spencer

Last edited:

Lemontree04

Chatty Member
She won't be using any filters, or at least she says so. To be honest, I doubt she will completely stop with them but even if she starts using more subtle ones, that's one step in the right direction 🙌

Lemontree04

Chatty Member
I was reading through some interviews with the Islanders before they went on the show. This part of Davide's interview I found very interesting:

Speaking ahead of going in the villa about getting intimate on telly, he said: “This is something I cannot plan, it depends what I have in front of me because one side of me would want to save the sex until outside the villa, if I really like the person I would want our first time to be magical and romantic.

“But at the same time if I feel attracted and the attraction is from both sides and we both don’t mind, then it is probably going to happen.”