Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurker2k20

Her most recent story about him seems so random and forced. She must have been advised to do it to shut down rumours. She’s speaking to him in it as if she’s not talking to him privately. Then he does the generic share and heart!

Reactions: 3

Gymhoned

VIP Member
I’m bored shitless with Ekins stories I’m NGL, she’s making her entire personality exercising and filters at this point. Sorry queens come for me but I standby it 🤣🤣🤣 her socials are dire
D and E are boring AF. ive moved on to Tandrew!! They go on LI and they WANT to come out and be famous and we voted for them.Now theyre just being lazy.

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
QUOTE="Gymhoned, post: 11158587, member: 343508"]
Absolutely same. Im all over everything they do. I dont know what it is. Never given a crap about other winners. I think its because it seemed quite organic and genuine. I also noticed Davide always looks to Ekin when he talks etc. I wouldnt be surprised if shes taken the mothering/ mum sub ( not in a rank way) role the way some men like /need in a woman. I think hes bang in love. And IM TOTALLY HERE FOR IT
[/QUOTE]
Very same..never gave a crap about other reality couples but these 2 have stolen my heart🤣Loved them from the beginning & any time they fell out I was gutted🤣🙈Always rooted for them as could see how genuine they were & how much they went through to end up together🙏Yeh i notice Davide always looks to Ekin for reassurance now bless him in interviews etc🙏Their chemistry is insane & saw it more so on Unseen Bits where they were always laughing & joking together🥺Since they have come out they seem so humble & so in love..i will be devo if they ever break up🤣🙈

• Heart

Samia30

Think they both need to turn off their Instagram comments or limit them if they can. Some of them are very nasty and will end up doing more harm than good! 😟
That’s such a shame people are being immature and nasty by commenting hateful comments on their Instagram. They both seem thick skinned so hopefully they are both ok.

I can't share any more details than this unfortunately (sorry!), but a friend worked recently with ekin and Davide for a TV thing and they said they were both very nice and looked genuine.
That’s lovely. I’m not surprised tho. Ekin came across lovely. Davide seems sweet too 😍😍

amp63

But then went to Amsterdam a few days after? Why was her insta quotes blaming the models? He's the one in the relationship too. Girl has doormat wrote all over her

Lurker2k20

I think you were right with what you said, she was probably told to drop a subtle hint. A joint statement would bring more headlines and comments. He’s still getting nasty messages, mainly from her ‘fans’. Either she’s been told to do it or she’s had enough and took it upon herself!
regardless if it was harmless or not he put himself and by association their relationship in this position so I’d say she was annoyed.
Found it super weird her speaking to him but sharing it with all her followers, like text him 😂
Clearly trying to brush the situation under the carpet

newtoyou

VIP Member
What cooking show were they talking about on the Heart interview? Their own or being invited on a show? I’d love to see them on Bake Off for charity or something

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Just ADORE these 2..inject all the content of them into me🤣If they ever break up I will be DEVO!!They are both just so likeable & watchable..they ooze chemistry on screen..if they hosted a kids tv show i would watch it🤣