Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenn00

this sounds like her but has it been confirmed? comments say she would have been around 18/19 in the skit but ekin's friend of 10 years recently posted a story of old pictures of them together and ekin doesn't look THAT different as the video does

i think he could get really big in italy, thats why i just think going the luxury influencing route would be best for them! she could get even bigger in turkey and he could get huge in italy and that alone would make their careers skyrocket. they dont need to stick to the UK influencer/celeb/or even host scene at all. i think they would find even more of a massive success if they went the international celeb route!
I think it is but I am going off what I read in the press

Reactions: 1

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
it might be fine to influence the younger audience. i'm 1 year younger than ekin and i dont ever shop at places like oh polly so wouldve been much nicer to see her get a better deal. even house of cb would have been much better

Gymhoned

VIP Member
i just watched her q&a stories. she really does seem like such a good friend. and we have seen on the show how she is always there to try to reassure and cheer up any of the girls when they are down. i feel like the people who say they would hate having her as a friend are the kind of people who dont like it when someone else has the spotlight on them as we know ekin loves the spotlight on her. i have friends that have personalities similar to ekin's (it really is a leo thing) and they absolutely love attention and live life like the main characters. it makes our friendships more fun and those friends of mine are also really good friends
I thought her Q&A was a bit crap tbh. Nothing interesting. Just turning herself into some self congratulatory / agony aunt!!

• Haha

Jas19

I think she could very well have her own business in 5 years. Not so sure about the actress part 😅
Yeah the business part of it but can’t see her at the Oscar’s anytime soon an god only knows what will become of her and Davide

Samia30

She won't be using any filters, or at least she says so. To be honest, I doubt she will completely stop with them but even if she starts using more subtle ones, that's one step in the right direction 🙌
Why do you doubt she will completely stop with the filters?