Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
I really hope not too… I had an inkling she’d do I’m a Celeb over Dancing on Ice. She’d be brilliant in the jungle! 🐛🕷
So shes doing it🤣🙄🙄Really surprised as shes 3 huge brand deals so dont know how she does it all..would love to see Davide in the Jungle he'd be hilarious🤣

Reactions: 4

pommynoir

VIP Member
I’m so disappointed in the oh polly announcement, it’s amazing especially £1mil but I would have loved her to do something other than fast fashion!

• Sad

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
I really enjoyed it..they are very likeable & natural on tv..some really touching parts where they met family etc..Davides Dad was such a gent & Ekins gran was the sweetest ever & loved Davide!!Could of easily watched more episodes..some very funny bits & got to see some lovely culture🇹🇷🇮🇹
Thank you. I get limited time to myself so am careful about what I use my time watching 😆 but I will definitely catch up!

Gymhoned

VIP Member
Personally I love that they are showing us they are in the gym etc together. It makes their relationship seem real if that makes sense 😂? Not just going to meet up for 5 minutes at the NTAs for a photo opp then go their separate ways like so many other LI couples 😂
Awww i just hope so!!!! Wonder where they are staying etc. Hope they dont move in togther super quick like Millie and Liam etc. We all know how that ended.Whats wrong with just taking your time!!

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
i'm a fan of ekinde still and i do think the video was staged but i also think the video was just an announcement/confirmation for their fans that they will be living together. people are reading so deep into it lol. end of the day, their social media is part of their PR so of course they're going to have PR on there? what else are you expecting? their instagram is not a camera from the villa recording their daily lives from which they are going to only post raw and unplanned content on :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
I’ve gone off them both 🤣🫣 They are just so samey and cringe now and not the lovely, funny, authentic duo they were on LI. I hope their show is more like that but I’m not holding my breath.

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
Or she’s playing it down for the media but there’s trouble brewing, she didn’t seem her self and I’ve always been a fan of them together
I think you were right with what you said, she was probably told to drop a subtle hint. A joint statement would bring more headlines and comments. He’s still getting nasty messages, mainly from her ‘fans’. Either she’s been told to do it or she’s had enough and took it upon herself!

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
I do love their interviews since the villa, but I also wish I could see more of their playful, fiery side like in the villa. They come across really well, but very reserved these days.

But I also think it's the pressure of being on a show (and the producers influences) that make contestants act a certain way. Now they seem at peace.

Samia30

Looks like the worst party ever. So odd.
That’s because this wasn’t her birthday party. The party was on the rooftop of the hotel/at the hotel with just her friends and Davide’s friends.

They just went onto the club afterwards.

Ekin Su with some of Davide’s friends:

1661074855239.png

1661074887968.png

At the club after the rooftop party:

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
This doesn't surprise me at all. I reckon there's a lot of jealousy with this years love island contestants, especially with bitchy Luca and Jacques.

9898BE62-1684-41B2-AEFB-E0E2050A007D.png

Reactions: 3