Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
Yeah but x factors different to love island .the jungle havnt had anyone from love island on it

Reactions: 2

Lurker2k20

She’s addressing the rumours without doing it directly. She’s proving that everything is fine and people need to leave him alone!
Or she’s playing it down for the media but there’s trouble brewing, she didn’t seem her self and I’ve always been a fan of them together

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
I’m bored shitless with Ekins stories I’m NGL, she’s making her entire personality exercising and filters at this point. Sorry queens come for me but I standby it 🤣🤣🤣 her socials are dire
Hopefully it will get a bit better this weekend with her birthday etc🤣🤞

Gymhoned

VIP Member
So our Eks is on Lorraine ("brilliant") tmw.

I swear the viewing figures must shoot up with anything these 2 are on

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
They are so boring on socials tho 😭🫣🤣
have they been signed by anyone? i saw on the LI thread someone said they got signed by some management but i dont think it's their main management? they need managers and assistants asap especially making content for their socials and keeping up the momentum for engagement

lozza96

VIP Member
As much as I love them .there not famous enough for the jungle .I really don't see them doing that

Reactions: 1

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
I think someone said Ekin is with Force1, not sure with Davide. We don’t need any more gym selfies or identical posts 1 second apart on their stories 😭💀🤣
thats the one they mentioned on the LI threads right, the one with other previous LI islanders? a lot of people have more than one management so i dont think that will be her main one as it looks like they dont provide a lot of work really

Reactions: 1