Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jackolantern

VIP Member
have they been signed by anyone? i saw on the LI thread someone said they got signed by some management but i dont think it's their main management? they need managers and assistants asap especially making content for their socials and keeping up the momentum for engagement
I think someone said Ekin is with Force1, not sure with Davide. We don’t need any more gym selfies or identical posts 1 second apart on their stories 😭💀🤣

Reactions: 4

DoolinEnnis

What do you think is next for Ekinde? The usual fashion line exclusives or something else?

jackolantern

VIP Member
thats the one they mentioned on the LI threads right, the one with other previous LI islanders? a lot of people have more than one management so i dont think that will be her main one as it looks like they dont provide a lot of work really
Think so. I really thought she’d get Off Limits but sounds like they are full with Gemma and Tasha. Thought people would be fighting for Ekin and Davide but doesn’t seem so :/ Maybe the usual contenders don’t know what to do with them, they are too good for shit like PLT and Boohoo Man.

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
I agree it seems innocent to me, his friend he was with also has a girlfriend too. That said I think this will be a hard lesson for Davide that know he is well known the press/paps will follow you like a hawk and anything can be twisted to seem like something that’s it’s not.
Totally agree with this. It’ll be a huge wake up call for him. Wonder what’ll happen now. Do you think he will address it or just leave it until Ekin’s back? 🤔

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
It’s crazy how we all feel the same. I never give a toss about reality stars outside the show, it’s rare I follow them although I’ve had a few exceptions like Maura. However, I am SO invested in Ekin and Davide, like crazy stalker genuinely wanting them to get married, have babies and grow old together. I honestly think I’ll sob if they split. I don’t even understand it, what has happened to us all? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Girl SAME🤣🙈🙈

• Haha

Maccat123

VIP Member
another reason why LI should switch to 25+. having an older audience would be much better on the islanders' mental health as well. this is just insane.
I was 19 when series 2 was on (first season I watched) and I was one of the youngest people I saw watching it. It's kind of a shame (imo) that it has become almost family viewing 😭

The people writing this stuff must be under 18? Right? 🥴

Samia30

Totally agree with this. It’ll be a huge wake up call for him. Wonder what’ll happen now. Do you think he will address it or just leave it until Ekin’s back? 🤔
Probably be up too what Ekin and his management say but I think he will just leave it and let it die down.