Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Eimear, Irish people are capable of doing things too. Were not all running through bogs hurling potatoes at each other. Some of us even leave Ireland sometimes. I know, shocker!!!!

View attachment 1239825
She loves making Ireland and Irish people sound like dopes from ballygobackwards. It’s one of the things I dislike most about her. She is so patronising towards Irish people as if she is some sort of big success herself

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does she ever even answer them? She only does it looking for the engagement on her page. I'd say noone bothers their arse asking her anything!

Reactions: 5
Perhaps if she didn’t keep extending credit with Klarna, IKEA and for all the other huge refurbishments, she would have a grand little affordable home.
The ” aesthetic “ is fantastic when you can afford it. Even that lawn was done twice.

I think she’s fixing to come back to Ireland, under the guise of affordability

Reactions: 7
I suspect it’ll be more. “ I just need to be near my family riiiggghhhhtt guys”
Wonder if she’d even get a mortgage over here?

Perhaps if she didn’t keep extending credit with Klarna, IKEA and for all the other huge refurbishments, she would have a grand little affordable home.
The ” aesthetic “ is fantastic when you can afford it. Even that lawn was done twice.

Reactions: 3

I can’t see her moving back here. Daniel seems to have the children a lot so I doubt it would go down well. She doesn’t seem to have any connections here either, no old friends or anything.

Reactions: 7
I can’t see her moving back here. Daniel seems to have the children a lot so I doubt it would go down well. She doesn’t seem to have any connections here either, no old friends or anything.
Yeah, she has answered this question a few times saying she doesn’t see herself moving back while the kids are young. Also not sure how much more affordable Ireland would be 😬

Reactions: 2
Yeah, she has answered this question a few times saying she doesn’t see herself moving back while the kids are young. Also not sure how much more affordable Ireland would be 😬
I couldn’t see it being more affordable either 😑😑 for her in general I couldn’t see it happening. In her head she is this glam success story that lives in the big city & Ireland is a village with a population of 1000 that still hasn’t discovered the colour tv

• Haha
I couldn’t see it being more affordable either 😑😑 for her in general I couldn’t see it happening. In her head she is this glam success story that lives in the big city & Ireland is a village with a population of 1000 that still hasn’t discovered the colour tv
Eimear has absolute notions. She lives in the sticks. Certainly not the big city.

Reactions: 3
Eimear has absolute notions. She lives in the sticks. Certainly not the big city.
[/QUOTE]
She lives in Addlestone. I certainly don't consider that the sticks! It's inside the M25, 30 mins by train to London, close to Heathrow and has a wide choice of shops in close proximity. I lived in Weybridge (next town to Addlestone) for years and now am in Dublin. Much more choice in Weybridge than here!

She lives in Addlestone. I certainly don't consider that the sticks! It's inside the M25, 30 mins by train to London, close to Heathrow and has a wide choice of shops in close proximity. I lived in Weybridge (next town to Addlestone) for years and now am in Dublin. Much more choice in Weybridge than here!
[/QUOTE]
It's 18+ miles out of London. Not exactly the Carrie Bradshaw of London image she tries to portray at times. I do consider Addlestone the sticks. I guess it comes down to personal opinion and preference. I didn't intend my post to be insulting to the area. I've been there many times. I can see why people like it.

Reactions: 4
I had to google Addlestone, I honestly thought from her stories she lived in London not a commuter town.

I would also consider it the sticks, but when I moved from Zone 1 to Zone 3 in London I thought that was the sticks also 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Least there’s a regular connection to London! Ireland has the worst or should I say a non existent train network.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.