Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that a sponsored surgery or what? 🙈 Why would anyone feel the need to share all that, I actually feel queasy after looking at a couple of the stories. Does she not have a family member or friend she can talk to instead of putting every waking thought and detail on insta. Gas how she’s crying with the two eyes closed in pain but still able to operate the phone to open Instagram, record a few stories and mange to upload them!! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d love to know did any of her hundred thousand followers think… ya…this is what I signed up for here with eimear. A detailed description of her eye surgery and following medication. I’m queasy enough about eye things so wouldn’t in a Million years be able to listen to that. You’d wonder why she felt the need to share it all?

Reactions: 4
Where were her friends to support here? What happened to that photographer friend that she used to go on those dodgy nights out with?

Reactions: 2
Why doesn’t she get a job. Doesn’t have to be boring. It could be well paid creative director role.

Reactions: 4
Because 100% of the huns making money on insta are too lazy to work and prefer to feed off the moral cesspit and exploitation that is Instagram. And the constant self promotion, they can't live without the validation.

Reactions: 10
Nah .. creative director?! Managing budgets , managing others , knowing about tech, design etc? I dotn think so. Taking photos of beige stuff and fields doesn’t qualify for much else tbh. I’m sure she’d be good at other things but let’s not start promoting to director 😂

Reactions: 10
Nah .. creative director?! Managing budgets , managing others , knowing about tech, design etc? I dotn think so. Taking photos of beige stuff and fields doesn’t qualify for much else tbh. I’m sure she’d be good at other things but let’s not start promoting to director 😂
I'm sure all those creative directors who have worked their way up from poorly paid interns posts, after doing an actual degree in the creative industries would just love that Eimear would be their boss with alllll her vast experience and knowledge of everything beige and blurry!

Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t she get a morning job in Tesco or somewhere? It’s handy money while the children are in school.

Reactions: 5
I think it's appalling for these insta huns who have spent the last few years exploiting and milking their followers now use the emotional blackmail card of 'I'm just a single mum trying to put food on the table' line to beg for work. Anything to not have to do a decent day's work. duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think it's appalling for these insta huns who have spent the last few years exploiting and milking their followers now use the emotional blackmail card of 'I'm just a single mum trying to put food on the table' line to beg for work. Anything to not have to do a decent day's work. duck off.
This is the one who was telling us it was a great time to buy Crystal glasses on Debenhams website on sale while her fellow Cork women picketed there for literally months for their rights. The sooner this influencer bubble bursts the better for the world.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.