Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would take her serious in business? She’s scrambling at the moment. I can’t understand why she won’t get a job for herself. She has no qualifications so maybe she should do a course or something. Her notions are doing her no favours
She was meant to be doing some kind of "women in business " distance learning course at some Oxford college last year, which she was going to take us along with her if you can believe it ....never heard anything more about it!

Reactions: 9
She was meant to be doing some kind of "women in business " distance learning course at some Oxford college last year, which she was going to take us along with her if you can believe it ....never heard anything more about it!
I remember that 😂 Instagram & social media in general has really deluded these women into thinking they are business women which I find truly hilarious at the best of times but hey what do I know I’m not a boss babe witch

Reactions: 2
She’s still not finished reading the Magdeline laundries report so hasn’t been able to start yet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She didn’t film the lip process last week did she? Maybe I missed it. One little tag is all that place got for their doctors time / product cost.
I thought they were all of a sudden looking very blow up doll like.
Each to their own but she really is so much more beautiful without them

Reactions: 1
What is she talking about? She grew up in the nineties, not the sixties. I’m a few years older than Eimear but my parents didn’t smoke, very few of my friends parents smoked. My grandparents yes, like chimneys. Seriously - making out that Ireland is backwards yet again. She’s not right

Attachments

Reactions: 10
What is she talking about? She grew up in the nineties, not the sixties. I’m a few years older than Eimear but my parents didn’t smoke, very few of my friends parents smoked. My grandparents yes, like chimneys. Seriously - making out that Ireland is backwards yet again. She’s not right
She ‘never got so many messages about anything’ thought that was for the Tayto crisp sandwiches.
No way she got so many messages but not even 300 likes on the pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She ‘never got so many messages about anything’ thought that was for the Tayto crisp sandwiches.
No way she got so many messages but not even 300 likes on the pictures.
She's so full of tit! And I'm sorry but she should be reported for glamourising smoking which is exactly what she's doing there. Doesn't her mother have lung cancer or something? (Maybe I imagined that?) But cop on Eimear! It's illegal to advertise cigarettes but that's exactly what her stories basically amount to 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Wonder if her two sisters portray their childhood in the same way Eimear does. I have my doubts.

I know eimear since childhood that historic reeling back the years is very very far from reality but she lives in her own reality

Reactions: 14
She has mentioned a few times that she doesn’t/didn’t have the best relationship with her mother did she ever say why?

You think her father invented art in Ireland in the 70s 🤣 he taught me in school and I always thought he was a cranky fucker who stank of drink 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I haven’t watched her stories in ages but wondering if anyone could update me on her 😂

Is she with the fella now? Daniel?
Did she sell the house and move to Cornwall?
Did she get the boobs done after that consultation?
What the hell has happened her lips?

• Haha
I haven’t watched her stories in ages but wondering if anyone could update me on her 😂

where do we begin😱

• Haha

No.
No.
No.
WAY too much filler.
😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.