Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maroondo

I have 3 dogs and they wreck grass, they dig and get mud everywhere. I can’t blame Eimear for having the fake grass as it is much easier to keep.
Fair enough but she’s over here on her holidays practically fingering herself at the green green grass of home and meanwhile she’s in England spraying her all weather pitch back garden with a fucking bottle of disinfectant. It’s just such two faced bull shit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
Twee touristy shite
She’s peddling some muck

like I may go home to me turf fire and light up a few sods
John joe will be in from milking any minute and I’ll boil a few spuds for him
I’ll have a cup of Barry’s while I’m waiting and slather myself in Kerrygold before I whip out my fiddle and play a jig . Hup

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

KittenRadziwell

In the style of the current title, which is my favourite of all time and STILL makes me laugh every time I see a notification:

Thread Title Suggestion: Eimear Co-Pariant Barry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

KittenRadziwell

I feel like every few months Eimear has some kind of 'revelation' where she comes on to tell us that NOW she's being real, where she wasn't before. She'll come on again now in another few months when the house has sold and she's renting. Telling us how free she feels and how, only now that she doesn't have the burden of a mortgage, can she be her true self. Same speech she's given us a bunch of times before, the problem is even she doesn't know who she really is, since she sold her soul and her children's images for Instagram fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Dublin18

Imagine if Daniel had an Instagram account and was posting about seeing new women and his thoughts on Eimear. She’d lose her sh1t. So why is it okay for her to lambaste him to over 100,000 followers???

Reactions: 23

marymac19

VIP Member
Hello Eimear you don't need to tag thermomix when you want customer feedback on it. What you actually mean is could you please gift me one. Please be transparent. Fucking hell influencers have just no shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Basicbasic

VIP Member
The problem is she wants highly skilled and coveted jobs in travel tourism, advertising, production, photography etc but she doesn't want to invest time or money in learning the trade or getting the right qualifications. These skills are in demand. They can't just be taken by insta huns who want free travel and want to be paid for it. She needs to stop constantly begging for work and find a job that's sustainable and can keep her afloat..

Instagram has gotten the huns used to doing the bare minimum for high rewards, but that era is coming to an end. Everyone can use their phones to record footage these days. She has no skill that stands out, in fact her style brings on my vertigo with the constant blurring and wonky angles.

She wants to keep earning six figures with zero education or skills and that's the issue. Also feel really sad seeing her lips. She was so unique and pretty. They look so painful and make her speech so slurred.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

bloggers

You would think with all the house moving and the effect this has on her kids the last thing on her mind would be going on a new date with some random she met online ? Should have spent the entire weekend making the new house a loving home for her kids and have all the boxes unpacked and sorted for them when they get back from Daniels house , but then again it’s all about Eimear… !

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Yes Eimear, Irish people are capable of doing things too. Were not all running through bogs hurling potatoes at each other. Some of us even leave Ireland sometimes. I know, shocker!!!!

View attachment 1239825
She loves making Ireland and Irish people sound like dopes from ballygobackwards. It’s one of the things I dislike most about her. She is so patronising towards Irish people as if she is some sort of big success herself

• Heart
Reactions: 21

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
She says that to post the outside of her new rental would be “reckless”. Perhaps she has forgotten that she has already posted the picture.

Reactions: 20

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
Wrong on so many levels. Referring to the woman as a “blind lady” is one of them. Posting videos/pics of others is a sign for me that she has no content of her own. Same as when she posts her children. Also, so patronizing assuming that people can’t handle her posting being able to drop kids off at school, work, pick them up again. She assumes hat others want her life. Maybe some do, but she never makes it in any way appealing with all of the over sharing she does.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
You think her father invented art in Ireland in the 70s 🤣 he taught me in school and I always thought he was a cranky fucker who stank of drink 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She really makes everything look fiddly diddly Oirish doesn't she 🙄🙄
Looking at her stories you’d think ireland never recovered from the Easter rising. She bugs the shit out of me the way she portrays Ireland and Irish people. Every time she comes ‘home’ I’m amazed she doesn’t have one friend to meet up with. Not one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

MiffyBay

And just to say - your daughters (and your sons) are also watching how you treat your husband. With kindness or by putting them down (online). How you behave in a situation which is not worthy of you, and how you respond to those who work hard to support you. It’s always a two way street, something Eimear doesn’t seem to get.

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s mad, like.

plus.... another Irish person living near her. What are the odds?! Prime example of her very poor, impulsive “content”. Back to the drawing board.
It’s surprising because she is the only person from Cork to move to London! She worked in New York before! She’s a trail blazer. The rest of us are back in Ireland wishing we knew how to leave the country.

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Eimear emailed Failte Ireland and the rest looking for a job and no response… Eimear they can clearly see you’re a fucking liability and you talk about Ireland as if we’re in the stone ages.
She’d ensure people stay away. She makes a show of the place, anyone would think we are all fiddling on the roof by looking at her stories. This new found hatred of Instagram has less to do with the aesthetic and more to do with her content not bringing in the money. Lots of them are struggling. The easy ride is coming to an end.

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
A priority should have been a second bedroom for her little boy. Not redoing the lawn 3 times over, instagram kitchen , 3 sofas and full furniture kit on klarna.

Reactions: 17