Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Resin last year, fake grass this year, what’s next year?
Whatever the new owners want... she’s giving strong indications that she’s losing her house. Otherwise, I would say concrete or something equally as child and dog unfriendly 😉

Reactions: 2
God the lips are really awful.. she must have found someone prepared to pump it liberally without hesitation

Reactions: 4
Coming from Cork myself I may drop the occasional “like” into the odd sentence but oh my god she is something else…she has at least 2 if not 3 “likes” in every sentence. Rough as houses but tries to overcompensate with the Botox and filler’s…still rough on but now on the outside too

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I dont find her genuine at all. I know she has mental health issues but she seems like she's on something to me when she comes on talking absolute nonsense.

Reactions: 6
The difference between her posed pictures and the ones the ladies took. Wow. Those lips only look good in posed pictures. The minute she opens her mouth it’s like wow. Hard to watch. And how does she not know how to apply makeup properly at this stage. It’s trowelled on.

Reactions: 7
This is confusing. She is a self-titled “influencer” who, according to herself, made over £100,000 a few years ago. She said yesterday that she loves meeting business people as she is now starting to be a business person. She signed up to an agency but is looking for work by promoting herself. Wtf is going on? I almost can’t be bothered to post this really, because she is such a non-player in the industry anymore, but her yo-yo’ing has to be due to more than AD/HD.

This is confusing. She is a self-titled “influencer” who, according to herself, made over £100,000 a few years ago. She said yesterday that she loves meeting business people as she is now starting to be a business person. She signed up to an agency but is looking for work by promoting herself. Wtf is going on? I almost can’t be bothered to post this really, because she is such a non-player in the industry anymore, but her yo-yo’ing has to be due to more than AD/HD.
Who would take her serious in business? She’s scrambling at the moment. I can’t understand why she won’t get a job for herself. She has no qualifications so maybe she should do a course or something. Her notions are doing her no favours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.