Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the main realisation is going to be that actually despite having “been a photographer for years” she’s not actually learned how to be a good one. She’s learned all the wrong habits and never bothered to do it properly which is now going to bite her in the arse and reveal the instahun sham as the pyramid marketing scheme it is.

Reactions: 10
Why is Eimear advertising the Van Gogh exhibition at the RDS when she doesn't even live in Ireland?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im going make a vote for slivers of carrot too.. Christ says how interesting her content is if this is conversation it’s generating!
😂😂 agree!

I shave carrots finely for salad with a potato peeler and that’s usually how they’d look!

If you're going to post a photo of a toothbrush your promoting as Ad/Pr you'd think the least you could do would be to show a fresh brush head! that one she posted looks minging and won't be doing her teeth any good whatsoever!
DFB9CB98-9905-4097-B95D-B80CB966AB10.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I haven’t followed Eimear since her breakdown at Xmas and the whole taking covid to Tesco charity thing… I just looked her up and what the fooking hell has she done to her face? 😵💫😵💫😵💫 She’s completely blown up!!

Reactions: 2
Who sent her death threats? But dramatic there I think? But good for the narrative yeah?

• Haha
Who sent her death threats? But dramatic there I think? But good for the narrative yeah?
No one. No one ever sent her death threats. She does like to throw it out there for an ole press article or a story every time she has low engagement on her shaky videos. Sorry Art. 🥴

Reactions: 11
Sorry she doesn’t share her life on Instagram? Why is she such a liar 😂😂 she has plastered her whole life & the childrens lives all over Instagram for years. She is either trying to rewrite history or is genuinely deluded & doesn’t understand what she has been doing for years. It’s very obvious she is struggling to make money online at the moment and is lashing out blaming Instagram & people not understanding her creativity but who asked her to keep doing it? Get a normal job & grow up a bit

Reactions: 13
Sorry she doesn’t share her life on Instagram? Why is she such a liar 😂😂 she has plastered her whole life & the childrens lives all over Instagram for years. She is either trying to rewrite history or is genuinely deluded & doesn’t understand what she has been doing for years. It’s very obvious she is struggling to make money online at the moment and is lashing out blaming Instagram & people not understanding her creativity but who asked her to keep doing it? Get a normal job & grow up a bit
Her 100k plus income no longer a thing now? I stopped following her a while back.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes Eimear, Irish people are capable of doing things too. Were not all running through bogs hurling potatoes at each other. Some of us even leave Ireland sometimes. I know, shocker!!!!

Screenshot_20220503-145026_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.