Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eimear does look healthier & happier. She has a picture with hairdresser Jessica Nason saying “love you so much” yet it appears she doesn’t even follow her! Her projection of Ireland is very tourist like - Murphy’s, Cork Boi, the Green fields on her trip to Kerry and not to forget the Taytoes 🙈

Reactions: 13
I wish she would stop recording people without their permission. Those young lads look under 18 on her story & she is behind them recording their ‘walk’. She is thick stupid

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I wish she would stop recording people without their permission. Those young lads look under 18 on her story & she is behind them recording their ‘walk’. She is thick stupid
But it’s for the aesthetic… you wouldn’t understand… it’s her job…. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Eimear does look healthier & happier. She has a picture with hairdresser Jessica Nason saying “love you so much” yet it appears she doesn’t even follow her! Her projection of Ireland is very tourist like - Murphy’s, Cork Boi, the Green fields on her trip to Kerry and not to forget the Taytoes 🙈
And her absolutely chronic accent when she’s “home”. Interesting that both of her recent visits have coincided with PR trip hotel stays. She’s an absolute dose!

Reactions: 5
The tan...! She looks orange in the pic taken inside and a completely different colour outside. The only thing the same are the hands. Absolutely brutal. Orange hands/white fingers. Did she not proof her pics at all? Not professional.

Reactions: 6
I never see the need to advertise bad food, she didn’t like the Chinese but others might. No need to put the name (on the bag) of the Chinese all over Instagram as being horrible.

Reactions: 7
Did you see her picture of a guy asking if she should approach him? HOW could she miss his gold wedding ring? Just perfectly in frame! So if she didn’t see it in real life, she saw it when editing the picture and adding the text. Anything to cause a bit of drama!! Not all married men wear a ring, for many work related reasons or choice but it’s hard to miss one. She is desperate for attention.

Reactions: 8
Did you see her picture of a guy asking if she should approach him? HOW could she miss his gold wedding ring? Just perfectly in frame! So if she didn’t see it in real life, she saw it when editing the picture and adding the text. Anything to cause a bit of drama!! Not all married men wear a ring, for many work related reasons or choice but it’s hard to miss one. She is desperate for attention.
She can’t be that ignorant to not have noticed the wedding ring! Is she on the look out again? I thought she was happily loved up:

I also don’t think anyone would find it attractive that a man gets onto the train bawling and shouting at some poor unfortunate on the other end of the phone. Red flag, anyone?!

Reactions: 11
She can’t be that ignorant to not have noticed the wedding ring! Is she on the look out again? I thought she was happily loved up:

I also don’t think anyone would find it attractive that a man gets onto the train bawling and shouting at some poor unfortunate on the other end of the phone. Red flag, anyone?!
Yeah i thought that, sounds like a prick

Reactions: 6

My thoughts exactly - why does she find that attractive?

Reactions: 2
Typical Eimear to be attracted to someone screaming, if he screamed at her then she would use it for trauma. As if she didn’t see the wedding ring, she showed herself up massively there

The ways shes like "i wouldnt think of a wedding ring cos i dont want to get married" like most people dont immediately seek the ring finger, but when theres a pic of just some ones hands its a very obvious spot.

Shes an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let's be honest she's always on the lookout for a bloke and top of her list of what attracts her is money. She equates shouting with power, and power with money. As for the subtle boast about how she manages to get to meetings after the school drop off, she'd be shocked to know that most working parents get their kids to school and get to work every single day. She suffers from martyr syndrome.

Reactions: 17
Let's be honest she's always on the lookout for a bloke and top of her list of what attracts her is money. She equates shouting with power, and power with money. As for the subtle boast about how she manages to get to meetings after the school drop off, she'd be shocked to know that most working parents get their kids to school and get to work every single day. She suffers from martyr syndrome.

You literally took the worlds straight out of my mouth, newsflash eimear, we all do it, every bleeping day! She’s so embarrassing. Fancies arrogant pricks who roar in the street at her….

But she’s going to look back and think “How did I do it?” 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.