Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw on her profile/ stories that she is now represented by the agency Matchbox, same as Face By Grace 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1154141Desperately Seeking Engagement?
No decent company wants to hire me for my blurry upside down inside out sideways photos overexposing my young vulnerable children incredible artistic skills so now I’m going to set up a sex dating set-up section on my thoroughly business-like and professional insta page.
Wow. Does she EVER think anything through? If so, she is even worse. She is really floundering with her career right now. If she is getting advice from the new management company to come up with this type of content she would be better off on her own (again).

Reactions: 7
In addition,
No decent company wants to hire me for my blurry upside down inside out sideways photos overexposing my young vulnerable children incredible artistic skills so now I’m going to set up a sex dating set-up section on my thoroughly business-like and professional insta page.
Wow. Does she EVER think anything through? If so, she is even worse. She is really floundering with her career right now. If she is getting advice from the new management company to come up with this type of content she would be better off on her own (again).
To add- how would she know that permission was given to put up a photo of someone? What an un-thinking numpty.

Reactions: 3
This suggestion about singles is a disgrace. Wtf is going on How's she going to manage and monitor that. Jeez

Reactions: 2
This suggestion about singles is a disgrace. Wtf is going on How's she going to manage and monitor that. Jeez
Exactly. She cannot monitor it. Another idea not properly thought through so she can create engagement to make €. Remember recently how she was taking “credit” for babies born as a result of her “sex chats”? I can’t relate to that kind of thinking. It’s disgraceful. At least her kids won’t be involved in this desperate money-making attempt.

Reactions: 6
She is unable to concentrate or see through anything. If she started this she'd get "overwhelmed" approximately 12 seconds later.

So, obviously she tried to make small talk with someone this morning who wasn’t having it?! You don’t need to make it into a thing!

I’ve seen some people (Riona O’Connor, most recently) discussing adult ADHD diagnoses. Has Eimear self diagnosed, or is she working toward it? That’s what her behaviour and discussions would suggest to me.

Reactions: 1
Omg a podcast... no thank you. I have had the misfortune of listening to her in two podcasts and it was painful. Has she not listened to the absolute wrecks herself? She CANNOT answer a straight question. Her “impulsivity” and inability to stay on topic makes it very difficult to listen to her. Much like her stories and her conversation this morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What an absolute melt. The pseudo American accent. I get over it in teenagers but a grown woman in her 30s? Stop. The girl doing her hair sounded normal/ lovely Irish accent then this one. I can t even imagine a podcast after what I heard there. Actually painful 🙄 as for the hair , I was waiting for a toner? No? Yellow it is then 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t even know how to respond to her preserving the privacy of the police officers she photographed this morning compared to the lack of f**ks given about everyone else.

Reactions: 5
I don’t even know how to respond to her preserving the privacy of the police officers she photographed this morning compared to the lack of f**ks given about everyone else.
Including her own children.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.