Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a total yawnfest…reposting all her old stuff…the well must be drying up 🤣

Reactions: 3
What a total yawnfest…reposting all her old stuff…the well must be drying up 🤣
She was actually at an event though cause she's clearly visible on Luke Catleugh's stories but she hasn't tagged them or shown the event at all 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Has she mentioned weight loss lately?
Is she bk doing PT?
I don't watch her I normally dip in and out but she has lost a considerable amount of weight since Xmas and I'd love to know what she's doing

Reactions: 2
So to clarify, here’s a picture of my new fella, I vomited before heading out there this evening from the stress, i over shared before, won’t be doing that again…… here’s a big over shary post about it….
She can’t help herself. You’d be drained from them really.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So to clarify, here’s a picture of my new fella, I vomited before heading out there this evening from the stress, i over shared before, won’t be doing that again…… here’s a big over shary post about it….
She can’t help herself. You’d be drained from them really.
I want to squeal at her!!! Is she that dumb?! Showing a guy again with a heart then saying she isn’t going to share that type of thing?! What is wrong with that woman?!

Reactions: 8
I want to squeal at her!!! Is she that dumb?! Showing a guy again with a heart then saying she isn’t going to share that type of thing?! What is wrong with that woman?!
What is right with her? She has a problem. When it goes tits up she'll either go on a rant or post nothing.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know why she reposted the Amazon sponsored stories? She said to “clarify” which I assume means she was asked to redo them?

Reactions: 3
Her agency are telling her how to do it correctly because her “creative self” doesn’t know how to be accountable.

Here we go, she’s on the scrounge for some freebies in Manchester. Has she no shame?

Working with Manchester United and still asks if 50 year old Roy Keane still plays. She’s not very bright.

Reactions: 8
I’m absolutely fuming….how the F did she get a free stay at Hayfield Manor!!? She isn’t even a decent Instahun or blogger but why are 5* hotels gifting her!

Reactions: 12
Jesus, she’s such a feckin freeloader. Would you not be mortified, cap in hand, not paying for anything?

Reactions: 9
I’m absolutely fuming….how the F did she get a free stay at Hayfield Manor!!? She isn’t even a decent Instahun or blogger but why are 5* hotels gifting her!
Hang on - she got it from all her hard work - like Kim K!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Sickening. No doubt she contacted them with her stats for a freebie. Influencers days are numbered I think. Its just not relatable anymore.

And as more people struggle. Influencers are only making their audiences feel worse with their free tit

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Eimear, why on earth are you ass licking the saccone jolys, do you really think that sexualising a 9 year old girl and messing with the head of a 7 year old boy to the point that he is now a transgender girl ?? is normal!

Reactions: 15
I think Eimear in fairness to her, looks very healthy right now, just looks like she has a bit of life in her eyes & she looks less botoxy, a marked improvement in last 3/4 weeks

Reactions: 7
So is she from Cork again this week? It’s so hard to keep track of whether she is from Cork or Kerry it changes so often. She makes me cringe so hard when she visits Ireland, scarlet for the hotel for gifting her a stay

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.