Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone’s mad for a diagnosis these days.
I hope it’s not just for content cos some real adults that I know genuinely have gotten recent diagnosis & processing takes time (privately usually.)
Stefanie preisner has made her whole persona autism now & I feel Eimear will do the same. I’m not qualified to assess but I feel it just undermines those non-insta famous people who manage on the daily

Reactions: 8
Everyone’s mad for a diagnosis these days.
I hope it’s not just for content cos some real adults that I know genuinely have gotten recent diagnosis & processing takes time (privately usually.)
Stefanie preisner has made her whole persona autism now & I feel Eimear will do the same. I’m not qualified to assess but I feel it just undermines those non-insta famous people who manage on the daily
I also think she’ll use it to excuse any behaviours that she’d typically be criticised for. “Oh that’s just my ADHD!”.

Reactions: 3
It's no coincidence that a large number of insta huns are self diagnosing or claiming to be diagnosed with adhd. Adhd is disproportionately represented on insta.

Reactions: 6
It's no coincidence that a large number of insta huns are self diagnosing or claiming to be diagnosed with adhd. Adhd is disproportionately represented on insta.
They were the same with OCD for a while.
Not forgetting every second one had ANXIETY. It always amazes me how the never have the more serious debilitating mental illness like Bipolar or Schizophrenia etc.
It’s always the ones they perceive as quirky and can learn about from Google. Tragic

Reactions: 8
She post a story view of a professional officially diagnosising her with adhd yesterday or the day before

Reactions: 1
What is she wearing?.....it's a football match ffs! 😂😂...she obviously thinks shes a WAG
835C2495-71B9-40EB-B0D4-343BC39E1F13.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Mortified for her. On the grab again. And describing herself as a ‘photographer’ 🤣

Reactions: 4
I just don't get her anymore, I think she has seriously lost her way. Who is she appealing to? Her content is all over the place and she no longer has a USP or even a reason to be earning on Instagram. Why is she at a football match?? I've said before I used to love following her for her style but around the time Lennon was born she just seems to have lost the ability to dress in anything that suits her. I don't want to unfollow her because I knew her when we were younger and part of me feels really sorry for her. I think she has absolutely no one in her life to look out for her.

Reactions: 14
I just don't get her anymore, I think she has seriously lost her way. Who is she appealing to? Her content is all over the place and she no longer has a USP or even a reason to be earning on Instagram. Why is she at a football match?? I've said before I used to love following her for her style but around the time Lennon was born she just seems to have lost the ability to dress in anything that suits her. I don't want to unfollow her because I knew her when we were younger and part of me feels really sorry for her. I think she has absolutely no one in her life to look out for her.
Not sure if you mean people who could advise her on what she does or not. She has people in her life. Maybe they give her their opinions, maybe not. She is an adult. The decisions she makes are hers and she gets to take responsibility for them. She chooses, for example, to exploit her children almost on a daily basis. She chooses now to highlight the fact that she has AD/HD which may or not be true, but is an issue that others on sm are claiming at the moment that they have too. She is all over the place. I don’t think she has sufficient skills in any one area to make a real career on sm, which is why she will pop up at a soccer match because she will take everything and anything that is thrown at her. The podcast idea is being floated again (terrible idea for her). She seems to have such a super inflated idea of who she is and how artistically creative she is yet cannot find a niche which she would need to be successful. I’m convinced she bought followers to push her over the 100,000 mark as she had stalled for years under it and now has stalled just above it. She has a manager/agent now and I don’t see it changing much for her as she will still be battling with how she sees herself vs. reality.

Reactions: 11
She is man mad 🙈
Agreed…. The “do you think I’d like to ride a man in a Suit or a man in a tracksuit?” It’s just reeks of desperation.
there are a lot of angles she could go down, well there once was, I’ve followed her since before she came home from oz, I liked her style, what she stood for, she’s all over the place now. I really hate the smutty content, not becomes I don’t like a bit of smut but more so because it never feels authentic or real.
She probably gets engagement from that type of stuff but it just feels 😷

Reactions: 10
Agreed…. The “do you think I’d like to ride a man in a Suit or a man in a tracksuit?” It’s just reeks of desperation.
there are a lot of angles she could go down, well there once was, I’ve followed her since before she came home from oz, I liked her style, what she stood for, she’s all over the place now. I really hate the smutty content, not becomes I don’t like a bit of smut but more so because it never feels authentic or real.
She probably gets engagement from that type of stuff but it just feels 😷
It’s so cringe from a mother of 3 in her 30’s. She can enjoy men if she wants but have some cop on. I’d say she would get up on a gust of wind. I used to enjoy her as well but she is one of the biggest messes online these days IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.