Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s off to see her manifestation coach 🙄 How many times do we need to see her face in one story?

Reactions: 1
The bloke in the coffee shop hates her. “What coffee you want” get that bleeping camera out my face

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unless I’m mistaken it seems She’s decided after all, that keeping her new man sacred is not the route she’ll be taking and has now plastered him on her stories after one to many g and t’s. Wouldn’t be like her to go back on her word.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Unless I’m mistaken it seems She’s decided after all, that keeping her new man sacred is not the route she’ll be taking and has now plastered him on her stories after one to many g and t’s. Wouldn’t be like her to go back on her word.
Poor guy....I hope he knows what he's let himself in for and he looks awfully like her ex Daniel

He drinks Guinness
He’s young looking?!
he’s very pleased to be shown on her stories
He has obviously googled her or seen her insta
Oh I bet he’s read her Tattle
Hey Loveen👋🏻
I hope you like muted burnt orange, textured concrete, your privacy exploited and Kerrygold

what else do we know

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No doubt she will be like I'm not going to share anything about my new relationship like and then proceed to over share tonnes of personal details and film him when he's not looking etc
Imagine going on two dates and then becoming Facebook official! 🤢 grow up!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Eimear's outrage at the podcast that brands want immediate sales....um you're a salesperson & if you're not selling for them, then you've done a tit job! If a salesperson in a traditional sales role wasn't performing, they would rightly be pulled in for a review & have to justify why they haven't sold. The only difference is they wouldn't get paid a flat few regardless of whether they sell anything or not.

Reactions: 8
Return on investment not return of investment Eimear. Also I hope companies are realising that influencers are useless and that many damage brands.

Reactions: 8
Her stories this morning are an assault on my ears. Obviously companies want immediate sales, does she really believe people are scrolling through her dull content back as far as 6 months & buying on her recommendation? The accent and the voice goes straight through me. Relax the ego a bit Eimear.

Reactions: 12
You mean some brands are more concerned about sales than organic fancy boring artistic reels….I’m absolutely shocked, shocked I say! 😱😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god I can’t believe that drivel it’s so uneducated she’s basically described capitalism but saying it’s unfair if people want evidence that their investment had worked 😂. Did she ever do thAt business course .
i get that the demand for quick wins / returns is her point but ffs you are either a business woman or you are not. Flip this on it’s head.. would you wait for your fee of you Had to wait for a response from the customer or the viewers to see if they liked it or not? Jesus Christ .

Reactions: 5
I love how she says people don’t have as much money now, but she’s delighted to shill how many skin care brands in the last year? How many disposable clothing lines? Financial advice that would get people into more debt?
Delighted to do it if she makes money but if her ability to get money for her mediocre content is threatened in any way … well now, she’s going to lecture brands on the value of “awareness” … hope any brand who wants to work with her watches those stories and sees how clueless and entitled she is. Such unattractive traits in a spokesperson.

All over the place as usual- starts to almost say one point and then changes to another. What I got is this- she wants the money from companies but don’t expect accountability because she’s, you know, an artist like. Clearly, she’s been pulled up by companies/not used again due to poor sales. Her argument about someone discovering an account, going back six months and buying something- hardly makes a difference unless the product is a car ffs. Even then, the analogy someone used about working in a retail store is a good one: people have sales quotas and need to meet them on the day whether on social media or in person- fail to meet them and the return on investment isn’t there. It has always been like that which is why the skilled and talented do well and she seems to be struggling. It may have worked in the early days of sm but things have changed and the best in the business don’t complain. They pivot with it and adapt. She has not/cannot and it shows. Guess her strategy of using her children as sales bait hasn’t paid off then.

Eimear- stop making excuses for your lack of sales output. The industry has expectations around what it wants and you are defensive because you are not supplying the sales numbers. There are lots of accounts on sm that are flying and if you were one of those, you would not be complaining. You are operating on a free platform with minimal overheads and you are still not successful.

Reactions: 15
They re all deluded that they are anything but sales women 🤣 I must take a look when they are up on WAI

She’s really losing her tit today isn’t she 😂😂😂 the funny thing is the influencers are driving each other out of the market with their no brand loyalty and now their equally as cheap brands. Things we love to see huh 🤔 get a real job Eimear

She’s really losing her tit today isn’t she 😂😂😂 the funny thing is the influencers are driving each other out of the market with their no brand loyalty and now their equally as cheap brands. Things we love to see huh 🤔 get a real job Eimear

One of her screen shots from someone mentions an “influencer” who was paid £250,000 for an ad. Wonder if that person is complaining about how the game works?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.