Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erratic behaviour to say the least.
She's been breadcrumbing this bi-curious bandwagon for a while now. Can she give herself a bloody rest and just try to get her life back on track without adding more complexities and drama to it. But then again, drama = engagement on her insta 🙄

Reactions: 14
Maybe she’s “a closet” - is that a term now?

Also who loves her hair?? It’s dire

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In the style of the current title, which is my favourite of all time and STILL makes me laugh every time I see a notification:

Thread Title Suggestion: Eimear Co-Pariant Barry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Are the kids in Kerry with her ? Do they need to move schools with the house move so maybe she is just taking advantage of that and giving them a few weeks out ? Otherwise I didnt think you could take kids out term time in the UK without a big fine ?

House she is renting looks very nice, expensive looking too.
I had found it on rightmove before.. was about ÂŁ2k.

It’s in the same town as the house was so seems like she took the kids out of school for two weeks, then they’re staying with Dan for another week whilst she’s back home until it’s ready to move in.

Reactions: 1
I know she’s doing it for engagement but all those stories sharing profile info of people on dating sites is pathetic

Reactions: 17
How can’t she afford a £2k mortgage but can afford £2k to rent? At least if her and Daniel kept the house they would eventually have equity in it?

Reactions: 4
How can’t she afford a £2k mortgage but can afford £2k to rent? At least if her and Daniel kept the house they would eventually have equity in it?
I think he wanted out and the bank won’t give her a mortgage by herself as her income is unstable

Reactions: 4
It’s the bank situation nothing new, many people in the same position and it makes little to no sense!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.