Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's hard not being with your kids when separated, but why does it feel like they spend *so* much time together? Surely that in itself is not healthy? Be apart, leave each other alone and stop plastering your kids on Instagram, Eimear. Then he won't need to "watch" your account. I think the pair of them sound like they need a lot of therapy. Sounds like an awfully toxic place for those kids to be in.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
These rambling “woe is me” phases are terrible. Agree with previous posters about behaviour in the run up to dates, particularly Friday. Just keep it under your hat until there’s some stability to be offered, no? And as I’ve said before, I don’t know any “co-parenting” arrangement where the parents would spend weeks on holiday together. Surely this is more confusing for the kids, particularly the younger ones, at this stage? The constant need to play happy families infront of the kids must be draining.

I’m also not sure any loss of partnerships or sponsorships is down to Eimear being her “true” self on Insta, it’s more likely that she’s using a so called professional page as a Dear Diary and her entries are f*cking manic. She would do really well to take a step back from social media and sort herself out. It would be far more beneficial to herself and the kids in the long run.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And a day or two ago, she was posting about how calm and at peace she was. This is not about him (because I haven’t heard his side of the story - and there’s always context) - it’s about her manic dips in and out of emotional extremes.

Reactions: 8
Imagine if Daniel had an Instagram account and was posting about seeing new women and his thoughts on Eimear. She’d lose her sh1t. So why is it okay for her to lambaste him to over 100,000 followers???

Reactions: 23
Totally this. She was manic the other day, knew the drop would come and sure enough it has. Isnt her account public as well? Why air your laundry on a public account like this? Shes a mess and her friends need to help her.

And a day or two ago, she was posting about how calm and at peace she was. This is not about him (because I haven’t heard his side of the story - and there’s always context) - it’s about her manic dips in and out of emotional extremes.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She says that to post the outside of her new rental would be “reckless”. Perhaps she has forgotten that she has already posted the picture.

Reactions: 20
I dunno it's weird the poor girl is not in a great place one minute she's so calm and co parenting is bliss. Then five mins later it's awful and horrible

I hope she finds happiness soon and someone that understands her

Reactions: 12
I dunno it's weird the poor girl is not in a great place one minute she's so calm and co parenting is bliss. Then five mins later it's awful and horrible

I hope she finds happiness soon and someone that understands her
She’ll never be happy in a couple unless she is happy within herself. She needs a proper job and a routine. Arsing around being artistic and creative hasn’t worked until now so she needs to throw in the towel.

Reactions: 8
What's wrong with Eimear this week is that she got played....this lad was looking for a ride....like most lads
He got it with this headcase and then ghosted her
Happens every day, no big shock.
And no matter how toxic this sounds, you have to be savvy in this dating world if you want to get into a relationship with the right person.
Every man to her is the one, instead of keeping her cards close and playing the game she puts it all out for the taking and prob has sex with them all on the first night...
She goes full on single white female with any lad who gives her the time of day
She is desperate Daniel is right and it's obvious and mortifying for her and him the way she carries on
She will never find a stable relationship until she fixes herself and explores the reasons behind why she is so desperate for a man
Why can't she just be happy with her lot and leave men on the back burner for a few years

Reactions: 12
What's wrong with Eimear this week is that she got played....this lad was looking for a ride....like most lads
And no matter how toxic this sounds, you have to be savvy in this dating world if you want to get into a relationship with the right person.
Every man to her is the one, instead of keeping her cards close and playing the game she puts it all out for the taking and prob has sex with them all on the first night...
She is desperate Daniel is right and it's obvious and mortifying for her and him the way she carries on
She will never find a stable relationship until she fixes herself and explores the reasons behind why she is so desperate for a man
Why can't she just be happy with her lot and leave men on the back burner for a few years
She’s was hinting at sleeping with him Friday night, I mean commonnnnn. You say that tit on WhatsApp to your mates, not on your professional Instagram page.

I saw her in the wild once, in a coffee shop I was working in (heard her before I saw her 😂) but honestly she was so chatty to the barista and seemed so friendly. I thought to myself it makes sense (in this respect) why she’s in the job she is, as I bet she’s great at networking and building relationships. And I bet she’s great craic on a date too… but like she needs to take some time out to figure out her manic-ness and like you say, get better at keeping her cards close to her chest in the beginning stages.

Reactions: 17
Did she share they had sex(alluded?)?

Reactions: 1
I missed that! omg 🙈🙈 no wonder Daniel said something to her
Missed it too. I don’t blame him either - no need. Also don’t blame the guy for ghosting her - imagine going on a date, asking the person you are with what they do and they say they are on social media, then when you look them up you find they have talked about you loads before you even met 🤯

Reactions: 9
Missed it too. I don’t blame home either - no need. Also don’t blame the guy for ghosting her - imagine going on a date, asking the person you are with what they do and they say they are on social media, then when you look them up you find they have talked about you loads before you even met 🤯
Probably why she blocked him on everything - saw he had seen her stories or something

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.