Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think with all the house moving and the effect this has on her kids the last thing on her mind would be going on a new date with some random she met online ? Should have spent the entire weekend making the new house a loving home for her kids and have all the boxes unpacked and sorted for them when they get back from Daniels house , but then again it’s all about Eimear… !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Shameless beg for a new microwave from AEG. Clearly not content that they gifted her £1000’s of goods for her own home that she had to leave behind.

Reactions: 6
Shameless beg for a new microwave from AEG. Clearly not content that they gifted her £1000’s of goods for her own home that she had to leave behind.
Surely she could have taken the microwave with her?! That’s not considered white goods

Reactions: 4
Eimears latest story about Daniel. 🙄 if she really considers instagram to be her work, why does she treat it like some sort of manic dear diary?

Reactions: 13
Oh God I feel really awkward when she does this
Eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk I don’t think 100,000 people need to be seeing this 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Edit to add ; all deleted now! and i was just going to say I bet the date has blown her off! Feel a bit sorry for her to be honest!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It’s so awkward. I just dread to imagine her kids reading all of these manic rants. I feel so unbelievably sorry for her.

Reactions: 7
FFS .. Eimear your 9 yr old is not your best friend she’s your Fukkin daughter !! Stop burdoning her with your fukking love life woes !!! Daniel is her Dad and You’re her Mum .. She’s 9 . .. your intermittent love interests in between should not even be relevant to her ..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk I don’t think 100,000 people need to be seeing this 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Edit to add ; all deleted now! and i was just going to say I bet the date has blown her off! Feel a bit sorry for her to be honest!!
was there more than what’s up just now?

Reactions: 1
Still there. She is very annoying and fake. However I'm not sure she shared with her child about her date. Seems like her child was crying because the dad was rude to Eimear. Why does she think co parenting involves spending so much time together?

Reactions: 12
was there more than what’s up just now?
Yuppppp!!! She went into full detail. Basically Daniel saw the stories on the dating (even though he’s blocked) and was not happy. She said he just thinks she is attention seeking and despises her for the past 9 years and all she wants is to love and be loved. Apparently he had a go at her infront of saoirse making her cry.🙈
---
Still there. She is very annoying and fake. However I'm not sure she shared with her child about her date. Seems like her child was crying because the dad was rude to Eimear. Why does she think co parenting involves spending so much time together?
Sorry my bad I thought they were down!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It’s likely Daniel told her to cop on to herself & keep her tit private for the sake of the children & she can’t handle it. She is such an attention seeker. If they don’t get on they can still co parent, they don’t have to do things together so she can stop the martyr narrative. She really needs to think of her children & stop with this manic posting. The date blew her off & I don’t blame him. She isn’t a catch, she’s a mess. She needs serious personal development before she can be a good partner to anyone. I’d say those poor kids are in constant fight or flight with the dramas

• Sad
Reactions: 10
God I think that Daniel is like a bloody Saint for putting up with her for however long he did and he is right…cop the F on Eimear and stop posting stupid tit about your love life

Reactions: 6
It’s likely Daniel told her to cop on to herself & keep her tit private for the sake of the children & she can’t handle it. She is such an attention seeker. If they don’t get on they can still co parent, they don’t have to do things together so she can stop the martyr narrative. She really needs to think of her children & stop with this manic posting. The date blew her off & I don’t blame him. She isn’t a catch, she’s a mess. She needs serious personal development before she can be a good partner to anyone. I’d say those poor kids are in constant fight or flight with the dramas

The state of her before that date the other day.. she was besotted. “He has very gentle eyes”. “He swims”. Going on about him going to an art school (“the best one in the world!”). She probably thought that he was the one as they are both artists and would end up living in a shack in Kerrywall.
You just know she met him and then went off on the usual AD/HD bender where nothing is connected and it took her two hours to answer one question but she never actually answered it. My take on the ex is that he is pretty basic. He was probably attracted to her years ago but she changed so much. He tells her that she is “annoying” because she is well, annoying but his communication skills may not be great and he can’t be bothered to get beyond that as he’s over her. I believe that he is not very nice to her based on what she has said before, this is not new behaviour. So, don’t go to Mexico with him for two weeks and expect it to be any different.

Does anyone know how to set up an new thread?

She doesn’t care if her being ‘real’ looses her partnerships.
And Daniel watches her insta because she posts the kids on there.

maybe she should stop using her kids for £££ and get a proper job and she’ll be on the way to providing them a stable home and childhood, whilst sorting out her own messy life.
---
The state of her before that date the other day.. she was besotted. “He has very gentle eyes”. “He swims”. Going on about him going to an art school (“the best one in the world!”). She probably thought that he was the one as they are both artists and would end up living in a shack in Kerrywall.
You just know she met him and then went off on the usual AD/HD bender where nothing is connected and it took her two hours to answer one question but she never actually answered it. My take on the ex is that he is pretty basic. He was probably attracted to her years ago but she changed so much. He tells her that she is “annoying” because she is well, annoying but his communication skills may not be great and he can’t be bothered to get beyond that as he’s over her. I believe that he is not very nice to her based on what she has said before, this is not new behaviour. So, don’t go to Mexico with him for two weeks and expect it to be any different.

I bet she told told him that she does work on insta, he looked her up and saw those stories and thought better of it.

he shouldn’t have ghosted her though, that’s just rude

Reactions: 9

I agree with all of this. She was crazed talking about the date the other day. She can’t help herself. Agree also re: Daniel not being nice to her, I think he has just reached his limit with her. She must be impossible to deal with & I’d bet she isn’t nice to him either. As for her being real & not worrying about losing work maybe we don’t need to see this level of real on a so called business page. She’s exhausting

Did she talk in detail about dates? I don’t know why these women can’t play it cool until they know the relationship has legs, it’s just embarrassing. Having three children will not make dating easy, practically or emotionally so that is even more reason to keep quiet. Eimear and the ex spend far too much time together, two weeks on holiday is just not needed. In a perfect World wouldn’t that be lovely for the kids, the reality is very different. I’m not sure what her ex is like, it’s clear they are a bad match and why they chose to have more children when clearly after the first they had issues, isn’t wise to me.

She doesn’t care if her being ‘real’ looses her partnerships.
And Daniel watches her insta because she posts the kids on there.

maybe she should stop using her kids for £££ and get a proper job and she’ll be on the way to providing them a stable home and childhood, whilst sorting out her own messy life.
---

I bet she told told him that she does work on insta, he looked her up and saw those stories and thought better of it.

he shouldn’t have ghosted her though, that’s just rude
She said she hadn’t heard from him and then blocked him - he might have ghosted her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.