Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she on about? Doesn’t any alarm jam your phone until you acknowledge it? Why would you want to use your phone without turning off the alarm?
She’s nuts but we then we knew that already

Reactions: 10
This is such a petty thing, and super tiny, and very inconsequential to my life in general, but the way she says "my love" makes my bleeping eyelid start to twitch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's so bleeping condescending or something? Remember when she used to comment on everything Marcus Rashford did with comments like "So proud of you my love" "Oh the places you'll go my love".

Oh duck off Eimear my love.

I have had a looooooooong day, I think I need a glass of wine. (Oh wine, my love...)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gosh the house isn't in the best condition for what I imagine she's paying for it. All those marks etc would drive me mad, starting a fresh.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone here know how to make a new thread?
As for the date stories I’m cringiing so hard for her tonight.

Reactions: 4
She shared those cringe date stories and by next week will be on asking people for privacy. She’s such a mess

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.