Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is burnt to a crisp. How can she not see that is what is wrong with her eyes swelling šŸ˜±šŸ˜©

Reactions: 9
She put a big black dot over her daughters face on her stories. (Nah she doesnā€™t read here šŸ˜‚) As if that makes any difference with the childrenā€™s faces slathered all over her posts.

Reactions: 10
Pretty disrespectful - I mean we have no idea what heā€™s like but itā€™s awful to post something like that so publicly.

Reactions: 12
Surely Co parenting doesn't usually include spending a 2 week holiday together? What did she expect?

Reactions: 19
Maybe she doesn't understand the meaning of the term co parenting but she'll be doing it til their adults and maybe beyond.

She is so toxic. Iā€™d love to hear his side of it. Nobody is forcing her to go on all these trips with him. Iā€™m sure the kids arenā€™t benefiting if she is causing drama.

Reactions: 11
Plus she had to slide that in, even though no one actually asked. The ā€œ q & a ā€œ was just to get that into the public realm.
I was very positive about the short trips to Cornwall etc, but the relationship was toxic.
I donā€™t know why they would subject themselves and the kids to that again. They have basically ruined all the progress they had made, just to go to Mexico out of term.
Stability and basic financial planning seems to be beyond them.
Nightmare scenario brought on yet again for a need for momentary enjoyment. The kids just needed some routine after the house move

Those kids will feel the tension between the 2 of them. Not nice at all šŸ˜”
I wonder who sheā€™ll take the next time she has to ā€˜workā€™ on holiday

Reactions: 6
What work did she do? She only showed the daughter in a swimsuit and some shadows. Hardly promoted the place in any way shape or form

Reactions: 10
She doesnā€™t need to go on holiday with him anyway. What a toxic holiday for kids two parents who donā€™t want to be around eachother

Reactions: 6
But one minute itā€™s toxic, the next itā€™s amazing and heā€™s the best father ever. Then weā€™re back to what a terrible relationship it was and how sheā€™s finding herself since theyā€™ve been apart. Then theyā€™re spending weeks away together. Rinse. And. Repeat.

I donā€™t know any other ā€œco-parentingā€ couple who would continue to holiday together, unless something was pre-booked and it would be a stretch even at that.

Again, she needs to pick a lane and stay in it.

Reactions: 12
I think they make an effort to try again for the sake of the kids and she blackmails/convinced him the kids will be so damaged if they donā€™t because she doesnā€™t want to be alone, she has never been alone her whole life since she was a teenager she has to have a boyfriend/man hanging off her and fawning over her

Reactions: 1
The end of her making coparenting work, and sheā€™s ā€˜workingā€™
Can you just imagine a holiday and long flight with an ex. My worst nightmare.
---
But one minute itā€™s toxic, the next itā€™s amazing and heā€™s the best father ever. Then weā€™re back to what a terrible relationship it was and how sheā€™s finding herself since theyā€™ve been apart. Then theyā€™re spending weeks away together. Rinse. And. Repeat.

I donā€™t know any other ā€œco-parentingā€ couple who would continue to holiday together, unless something was pre-booked and it would be a stretch even at that.

Again, she needs to pick a lane and stay in it.
I can't even imagine doing it.

Reactions: 4
7k to be miserable miles away from home. She looks terrible and I'm sure she's not in a good headspace. What possessed them to go on this holiday. Crazy!

Reactions: 8
I also swear the first story was like 'long-haul as a single parent with 3 kids'.

Reactions: 7
What work did she do? She only showed the daughter in a swimsuit and some shadows. Hardly promoted the place in any way shape or form
i would guess she has been filming it and will produce a video ad for the place - tagged after the fact of posting it as a holiday the whole time she was there

Reactions: 8
i would guess she has been filming it and will produce a video ad for the place - tagged after the fact of posting it as a holiday the whole time she was there
I really don't like her style of video or photos. This time especially, the dark filter on them, I don't get it, maybe I'm not "arty" enough dahling, but it doesn't appeal to me

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.