Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is waaaayyy behind on the influencer game now. She also doesn’t show up on feeds anymore. Probably because she bought 5k bot followers.
I suspect that she bought those to push her over 100,000 as she was stuck for a long time below it.

Reactions: 3
What gives you the ick question boxes are so pathetic, even more more when it’s a mother of 3 in her 30’s asking.

Reactions: 3
Is she for real.....thinks the 60's were "chilled"!
she really hasn't a clue....no equal pay, no maternity rights( in fact if you got pregnant you'd often have to leave work) , no legal abortions, slums were commonplace in many cities, ...ah but hey it was great cos you got wolf whistled at!
4F9E8AC4-B22B-4B96-A5AD-563B216B5774.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
she really hasn't a clue....no equal pay, no maternity rights( in fact if you got pregnant you'd often have to leave work) , no legal abortions, slums were commonplace in many cities, ...ah but hey it was great cos you got wolf whistled at!View attachment 1079832
And what has that got to do with reincarnation?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s sending the questions herself. Who in the name of god would ask about which restaurant is next. Like that’s so cringe Eimear

Reactions: 6
she really hasn't a clue....no equal pay, no maternity rights( in fact if you got pregnant you'd often have to leave work) , no legal abortions, slums were commonplace in many cities, ...ah but hey it was great cos you got wolf whistled at!View attachment 1079832

I think she’s confusing reincarnation with time travel. As for wolf whistling, it says a lot about her that, despite so much said recently about behaviour like that and what it really represents, that she would admit to actually liking it. The irony- a self-proclaimed “independent successful business woman AND MOTHER“ condoning a form of sexual harassment.

Reactions: 16
I think she’s confusing reincarnation with time travel. As for wolf whistling, it says a lot about her that, despite so much said recently about behaviour like that and what it really represents, that she would admit to actually liking it. The irony- a self-proclaimed “independent successful business woman AND MOTHER“ condoning a form of sexual harassment.
I couldn’t agree more. It really does say a lot about her, especially with things so fraught at the moment with regards to sexual attacks on women to be enjoying that sort of sexist behavior is unusual.
She has two young daughters, is she really saying while strolling down the road if a group of men start whistling at her that she’d be beaming? I’d be disgusted, letting my girls know that those men are sexist pigs.
There are lots of ways to admire the beauty and grace of women, whistling at them like they are dogs on the street is not one of them. In my opinion.

Reactions: 12
I couldn’t agree more. It really does say a lot about her, especially with things so fraught at the moment with regards to sexual attacks on women to be enjoying that sort of sexist behavior is unusual.
She has two young daughters, is she really saying while strolling down the road if a group of men start whistling at her that she’d be beaming? I’d be disgusted, letting my girls know that those men are sexist pigs.
There are lots of ways to admire the beauty and grace of women, whistling at them like they are dogs on the street is not one of them. In my opinion.
I wonder how her course at Cambridge is going? We haven’t had any updates?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.