Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I'd love to see how many would pay for Eimears 'content'
Based on her recent posts and content I would say very few TBH. Incredibly boring, dull and nothing to draw you in. I would say she is living off freebies but they do not pay the bills. Wonder what Daniel contributes.

Reactions: 3
Based on her recent posts and content I would say very few TBH. Incredibly boring, dull and nothing to draw you in. I would say she is living off freebies but they do not pay the bills. Wonder what Daniel contributes.
Her problem has been that he wants to be bought out of his share of the house. She posted last year about not being able to re-finance in order to be the sole owner. She has been very quiet on this lately which leads me to believe that she has not been successful in doing it or else she would have said.

Reactions: 1
Her problem has been that he wants to be bought out of his share of the house. She posted last year about not being able to re-finance in order to be the sole owner. She has been very quiet on this lately which leads me to believe that she has not been successful in doing it or else she would have said.
But but she's a pension and sure klarna.. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
by the powers of deduction, she’s trying to sell the house and estate agents laughed when they saw the ‘garden’ hence the change.

by the powers of deduction, she’s trying to sell the house and estate agents laughed when they saw the ‘garden’ hence the change.
She needs to sort a lot more than just the garden if she's planning on selling!...the rendering or lack of is appalling at the back of house
Bet the resin was covered in dog poo/urine and it stained it - hence the need to pull it up and replace it with equally environmentally awful plastic grass

She needs to sort a lot more than just the garden if she's planning on selling!...the rendering or lack of is appalling at the back of house
Bet the resin was covered in dog poo/urine and it stained it - hence the need to pull it up and replace it with equally environmentally awful plastic grass
She is a Royal Pain in the hoop. Nothing makes this one happy and I am not surprised Daniel ran a mile. I would say she was hell on earth to live with.

It’s so obvious why she’s tagging random companies. Does she realize how desperate it makes her look and how it reflects on her ability to attract business? Surely companies/ agencies would already have identified her as someone who would be good to collaborate with. She seems to get the dregs and the worst part is that she is begging to get even that. Can’t be good for the ego.

Reactions: 5
Is that someone's child in her garden video?
It's her son....she's obviously in Cornwall again🙄, so Daniel must be looking after the kids this weekend and doing the garden probably do the house is more sellable!

I know they are her lips and she likes them but Jayus Eimear, you’re own previous face was gorgeous
Also, laid beautiful grass, dug it up for stones & glue, and now plastic grass ( awful for bees I heard, bees think it’s real grass but it burns them then when they land 🥺)

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Another not too subtle @ hoping for a collab today with Pret….she is as obvious as the days on a calendar

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand what “ her brand “ is.. how can this be sold or managed by an agent.
she’s always looking for help, but maybe a job would be suitable, a job that fits with childcare etc

Such a spoofer. Still, hats off to her if she can make a living out of such nonsense.

Reactions: 4
I’m confused... has she not had “help” and been signed to numerous agencies previously?? I’m sure it wasn’t that long ago she was asking for applications.

Unfortunately the industry is so saturated that no agent or agency will give a hoot about “deep understanding” and her “aesthetic”, that’s why they all end up with the same adverts, freebies & generally soul selling. It’s a numbers game, not a creative game. If anyone truly wants to be artistic and represented as such, they are going to need to move out of the mummy blogger , beige interior space and get themselves an edge.

Reactions: 7
It’s just as the Irish say , notions 😂.
Shes trying to pitch herself as opposite to all the other influencers. But they are all the same, selling stuff you don’t need.
She doesn’t even have a good ethical angle, after covid fear , amazon, klarna, disposable interiors etc, she’s a terrible influence to most people.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.