Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s blaming Daniel for her tit relationship again. Has she ever said that she was responsible too because I’m betting she’s no peach…..

Reactions: 2
I see she’s blaming Daniel for her tit relationship again. Has she ever said that she was responsible too because I’m betting she’s no peach…..
I note the drugs she says she has been taking are used to treat bipolar disorder, which would account for her erratic behaviour and peaks and troughs in her mood.....would explain why she and Daniel split
at least they seem to be working now and stabilising her mood , but her content is dire these days
4361E5DA-F008-427B-8E4D-D9F5C3EFD50D.jpg

@VeeJayBee thus story is what Jo Good was referring to the other day. 😥Oh, the irony.
Yes, @Mustard, I listened back to the radio show to hear Jo Good play that clip. ( It was indeed hard to miss the irony given that Jo Good herself placed her nippy puppy on to her sleeping 96 year old mother and let it climb up to her neck, and filmed mum being startled by it, and put it on YouTube because it was "funny" despite her admitting her mother wouldn't want it to go up. Seems very expoitative to me, why bother to post it if not for clickbait?)

Last edited:
I couldn't live the way she does constantly changing things nothing finished and is lennon sleeping in the room with the girls?

Reactions: 2
Are you bleeping kidding me? She made such a song and dance about that stupid resin and now she's changed her mind. She said she's paying for this, what an absolute waste of money. I'd be saving for an extension for another bedroom if it was my house.

Reactions: 8
Yeah that's what I'm thinking covert the attic rather than arsing around outside again

Reactions: 3
If I was the resin people I would be so pissed off. But it’s their fault - one look at her page, and you’d spot that she has no consistency, that she doesn’t use brands because she likes them, but because she gets paid or gifted to promote them.

Brands need to get some cop on.
As if they can’t figure out she paid for her over 100k followers.

Reactions: 9
If I was the resin people I would be so pissed off. But it’s their fault - one look at her page, and you’d spot that she has no consistency, that she doesn’t use brands because she likes them, but because she gets paid or gifted to promote them.

Brands need to get some cop on.
As if they can’t figure out she paid for her over 100k followers.
she is so bland also and how these companies work with her is beyond me also!

Reactions: 1
Did she ever even properly show off the resin job when it was done? I don’t follow her that closely anymore but I recall she was wanting to finish some other bits before she did a reveal.
Saying I’m always changing my mind interiors / exteriors wise, sounds like she is always buying new pillows not completely undoing work. Must have looked (predictably) awful.

Reactions: 7
Such a waste of money, she should have never got the resin in the first place just like people told her not to, she is a dope! Other people have to pay through the nose for resin, she gets gifted it and tears it up months later, she should be made pay for it!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.