Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she reacted to the sun. As in scalded herself
---
Surely to God though she's getting that seen to.
OMG I cant get over her. I didn’t listen as I find her so hard to listen to. I presumed she’d reacted to a cream

Reactions: 4
OMG I cant get over her. I didn’t listen as I find her so hard to listen to. I presumed she’d reacted to a cream

She hasn't said it's sunburn. I'm just presuming seeing as the rest of her body was sunburnt. Her eyes would definitely react like that to sore extreme sunburn. The skin is so thin. But she also hasn't said she's gotten medical treatment and they've said it's an allergy.... So I'm still free to assume 😂
---
Just watched her story.

Screenshot and changed ths contrast to show exactly how scalded she is.
Her chest, her chin, her cheeks, her eyes.

The type of stupidity I did on my J1 and ever did again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Wonder is this trip a tui freebie yet to be declared?
Or is she blowing her share of the profit from the house sale rather than doing the sensible thing & hanging on to it for a future house!

Reactions: 7
Wonder is this trip a tui freebie yet to be declared?
Or is she blowing her share of the profit from the house sale rather than doing the sensible thing & hanging on to it for a future house!
I think she’s having a big blowout now the house has gone through (and tagging for hope of a future ad)

Which I do think is nice for the kids as it would be great memories for them BUT it would be nicer if they had some stability in terms of having bought another place rather than having to rent (not shaming anyone renting with kids!!)

Still don’t know how’s she managed to blag the time off school, I thought it was illegal to take kids out of school during term time for a holiday

Reactions: 6
I'd imagine she has help with her?!
I saw what I assume was Daniels arm next to the young boy in the airport video the other day… wasn’t he also in Cornwall with her just the week before? Wonder what’s happening there if so👀

Reactions: 5
What doesn't she get about the dangers of the sun at this stage? Does anyone remember when she was using retinol on her skin and she was exposing herself to the sun at the same time?

Reactions: 12
I bet she told the school its work for her so that'd she got them off. I wouldn't be surprised if this trip is an add or freebie sure wasn't Cornwall and she only declared it when she was back

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.