Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes a natural beauty hopefully she will realise that and get back to herself

Reactions: 8
Obviously couldn't get any kindly gifted suncream sent to her before her holidays....I bet that Clarins stuff she posted earlier is out of date, hence why she burned so badly ....she needs to be using a factor 50 in Mexico ( Boots Soltan is very good and decent price )

Reactions: 3
Looks like she’s getting paid to do some photography for that new product?

Dunno what kind of stuff they’re gonna get back because what she’s posting on insta so far is shite. What’s up with the weird dark filter?

Reactions: 6
What a sad way to create “content”- posting a photo of your young daughter lying on the sand. Nothing is off-limits for these talentless wannabes who insist on constantly using their own children to make money. Referring to her hormones and tantrums? Wow. Disgusting. Interesting that Eimear often refers to a strained relationship with her own mother and doesn’t see how inappropriate her use of her own children is. It never fails to amaze me how people like her do not realize (or care) that by choosing to pimp out their kids to make money that they are abusing them and also showing that they do not have the skills necessary to make it as “influencers” without exposing them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The accent 🙉
I’m sorry now but she totally puts that accent on for attention, there is no way on earth she speaks like that after living outside the country for so long. And let’s be honest she was never “pure Cark” to begin with.

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry now but she totally puts that accent on for attention, there is no way on earth she speaks like that after living outside the country for so long. And let’s be honest she was never “pure Cark” to begin with.
When she claims to be so Cork I get confused because when it suits her she pretends to be from Kerry 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.