Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone find her house online?
Based on what she just said I think I might have an idea of what it could be. duck knows why she’s been so transparent about it, I hope for her kids sake she doesn’t share any more.

I bought my place with Seymours… couldn’t stand them 😂

Reactions: 3
And she’s off on a freebie holiday by the look of it. Such a freeloader.

Reactions: 4
So she was in Cornwall for half term with them - came back and had movers move her out - and now the kids are out of school to go on a long haul holiday??

I hate how she dresses them. They always look so untidy & it’s to keep in with her ‘vibe’. They don’t have an easy life with her

Reactions: 8
I hate how she dresses them. They always look so untidy & it’s to keep in with her ‘vibe’. They don’t have an easy life with her
Completely agree… she tries to do this vintage / little house on the prairie look but none of it seems cohesive or comfortable. All for show… and it doesn’t suit her … those ugly as sin Peter Pan collars which don’t do her any favours! She actually has a very poor sense of style … and the style she tries to pull off doesn’t reflect the real chaos of her life and personality.

Reactions: 11
Completely agree… she tries to do this vintage / little house on the prairie look but none of it seems cohesive or comfortable. All for show… and it doesn’t suit her … those ugly as sin Peter Pan collars which don’t do her any favours! She actually has a very poor sense of style … and the style she tries to pull off doesn’t reflect the real chaos of her life and personality.
She has no style and badly needs to learn how to iron clothes

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There’s a slight @ tui tag at the bottom of the last reel so maybe it’s a freebie from them? Who knows 🤷‍♀️

She’s on about her eyes being bloated but sorry her lips are 100 times worse. She has ruined herself

Reactions: 16
There’s no excuse in this day & age for that sunburn. I could have done without seeing the top of her ass as well

Reactions: 9
So they are in Mexico via Tui - and she’s doing all the subtle this is sponsored without actually saying it and will then produce some shaky half focused reel at some point in the future.

She seems to have taken the children out of school - maybe it has something to do with their move? Distracting them from the real life sadness of losing their home by taking them on a Mexican vacation?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.