Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no need for that video of Lennon and Daniel. A private, tender moment between father and son. This melted welly posting it to her 102k followers. And she repeatedly used to talk about how private Daniel was and how he never wanted to be shown on her Instagram.
Also, while it's great that they are obviously co-parenting amicably for now, I would question the longevity of holidaying together. When either of them have a partner, will the partners be invited on these family holidays too? Surely a bit confusing for the kids and I think clearer boundaries should be set for the future.

Reactions: 12
There's no need for that video of Lennon and Daniel. A private, tender moment between father and son. This melted welly posting it to her 102k followers. And she repeatedly used to talk about how private Daniel was and how he never wanted to be shown on her Instagram.
Also, while it's great that they are obviously co-parenting amicably for now, I would question the longevity of holidaying together. When either of them have a partner, will the partners be invited on these family holidays too? Surely a bit confusing for the kids and I think clearer boundaries should be set for the future.
I think it’s amazing they manage a holiday away and they should be applauded for that. What comes in the future is just that. The kids are so small, how would either of them manage a wee break away.
As for sharing Daniel online, I don’t agree with that, even the kids should be protected.
Daniel pulling the dog along is actually sad. Poor thing

Reactions: 10
And she's blaming it on him being a terrier. Funny, my border terrier has been trained to recall and doesn't behave in a way that he needs pulling from his neck like that 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She got two dogs on a whim and never trained them. Terriers can be hard work. Daniel has Ralph. Daniel works all day. No surprises there. Poor dog

Reactions: 6
How isn’t she bored of these big revelation posts every few weeks. Nothing changes. Nobody cares what she looked like 5 years ago, I don’t care what I looked like 5 years ago. She needs a job, she wouldn’t have as much time for this stupid shite if she had to go to work for herself

Reactions: 11
Big revelation posts …
And then an advert which she has been running all week basically undeclared.
What a surprise. 🥱

Reactions: 7
Think she's sold up, quite sad really but suppose it was bought between herself & ex. You'd think they could have reached some agreement between them for her to stay with the kids...would say she couldn't budget to save her life though...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.