Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems bitter at this stage. They must have some sort of manageable relationship to travel together so she needs to stop the pity party & grow up. I’d say she’d have him back in a minute if she could

Reactions: 13
🤢🤮🤮 she ain't happy
Maybe she paid for most of this holiday from the house sale and the real Eimear is beginning to show her true colours cos it’s not #paidforwork 🤢#poolgate #Danielfreakingherout , #kidswontperform ! 🙈

Reactions: 5
Oh wow she's going a bit far now. 5 star Mexico Is never gonna be 5 star European standard

Reactions: 7
So was it a PR trip or no ? Kinda unsure.
Either way, fair play to her calling them out.
I can’t afford a foreign holiday this year and this is making me feel like it wouldn’t be worth it anyway

Can’t believe she would pay £7k to take your kids out of school and bring them to Mexico just after moving house which is a huge expense in itself.
If you had 7k to spare for a holiday you’d have plenty of great options in school holidays.
Has to be PR trip - fair play to her for her honesty

• Wow
If she comes home and whinges about the cost of renting after this 5 star holiday 🤬
Also seems pointless trying to be environmentally responsible by shopping in charity shops then flying all the way to Mexico for an unnecessary holiday.... I don’t begrudge her the holiday but the kids would have been just as happy with Centre Parcs

• Heart
If it was free none of the negative bits would have been mentioned. Children don’t need a 7k holiday to Mexico. What those children need is a stable mother

Reactions: 17
Does that poor wee girl not deserve to feel her 9yr old feelings in the private bubble of her own family and not have her own mother airing it all out on Instagram 😭 underneath a photo of her trying to relax on the beach in swimwear 😭😭

I'm nearly 40 and to this day I'd die if I thought my mom had said anything about our little ups and downs when I was that age to anyone only a close friend or family member. What a betrayal of the privacy she deserves.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Her top lip looks deformed now. She's naturally so beautiful it's such a shame.

Reactions: 6
Her top lip looks deformed now. She's naturally so beautiful it's such a shame.
Agreed. She is so far now from where she used to be. Between weight gain and botched cosmetic procedures she looks older and bloated and she will never regain that natural prettiness.

Reactions: 2
Agreed. She is so far now from where she used to be. Between weight gain and botched cosmetic procedures she looks older and bloated and she will never regain that natural prettiness.
Yep and that latest filtered pic she’s put up. #deepfake
We know she’s really the love child of Pat Butcher and Joe Exotic.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her hair is now fried to a crisp....it's so damaged and brittle it's actually fallen out at the front
Eimear.....step away from the peroxide and while you're at it, the Botox too
6EA06D03-E822-4011-A549-A42040F1B32A.jpeg

Reactions: 4
There is no chance she paid £7,000 for that, it must be sponsored?! I do admire her being honest and not just saying everything is wonderful, it was disgusting how the pool was left. So paid for or not, I wouldn’t be happy. Mexico has some incredible hotels, I’m not sure how that one was so expensive from what I’ve seen on various tagged images.

Reactions: 3
If it was free none of the negative bits would have been mentioned. Children don’t need a 7k holiday to Mexico. What those children need is a stable mother
Took the words out of my mouth. How ironic, no time for people selling a fake dream 🤣 pot kettle Eimear

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If there’s one thing Eimear is, it’s a wonderful selfless mother IMO.
Selfless? I don’t think so. She’s sold those children over & over & over to satisfy her own need for Instagram ‘fame’. There is nothing selfless about her as a mother. They are 3 lovely little children & they deserve some privacy.

• Haha
If there’s one thing Eimear is, it’s a wonderful selfless mother IMO.
If there’s one thing Eimear is not, it’s a wonderful selfless mother IMO.

Hard to see how anyone can come to that conclusion. She is selfish. She uses her children for content- she exposes them to thousands of strangers on social media. Strangers who, at the very least, can record videos of them- sunbathing, sleeping, swimming, talking, eating, playing, fighting, reading, happy, sad, excited, afraid. Can screen shot pictures of her children. Can download, manipulate those photos. Read posts where their selfless mother (in your opinion) reveals personal details about those children (HORMONAL! HAS TANTRUMS! SCREAMS AT HER MOTHER!). Her instagram would not support her family without her children. She does not have the skills to do it herself. Imagine a parent in any other career who relies on their minor children to make money for them. And allowed to do it (legally). People who like her posts, comment positively or support her in any way are contributing to the abuse of her children.

In my opinion.

• Heart
She didn’t post the negative side of her hotel experience as a heads up to others out of the goodness of her heart. I’d say she had an altercation over being unhappy with certain things (rightfully so!) and said she’s blast it over Instagram to try and get them to resolve it. No doubt looking for some money off the stay, compensation, anything at all really.

She can never claim ignorance about exposing the children when a few years back she had a moment of clarify and took them off her page. Don’t recall for how long it was, but was months if not a year

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.