Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely toxic enough for that.
100%
I’ll never be able to take her seriously after the accusations she made publicly about him on her platform. It was so outrageous. Not even questioning it’s validity! It was a car crash 💥 not for a preened Instagram account that’s for sure.

Reactions: 4
It’s so cringe from a mother of 3 in her 30’s. She can enjoy men if she wants but have some cop on. I’d say she would get up on a gust of wind. I used to enjoy her as well but she is one of the biggest messes online these days IMO.
Nothing changed there then she always and ever would get up on anything

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wonder if she’s just trying to wind Daniel up or make him jealous
The way she described their relationship when they were together, he seemed to have gone off her. She comes across as a very toxic person to be around. I’m sure he couldn’t care less.

Agreed…. The “do you think I’d like to ride a man in a Suit or a man in a tracksuit?” It’s just reeks of desperation.
there are a lot of angles she could go down, well there once was, I’ve followed her since before she came home from oz, I liked her style, what she stood for, she’s all over the place now. I really hate the smutty content, not becomes I don’t like a bit of smut but more so because it never feels authentic or real.
She probably gets engagement from that type of stuff but it just feels 😷

Agreed. She goes with the sex talks and anything else because she is desperate for money. As you said, she could have (at one time, too late now) gone in a certain direction but she did not. I think it’s because she does not have any one strong skill. She thinks that she is a very creative artistic person who had the raw skill when she was younger and doing odd jobs around the place. She has said that she realizes now that it has all come together in the job (insta!) she now has and it was all leading to this. “This” is a daily sh*t show of child exploitation (don’t have any content? Roll out the kids!), blurry “art” pics, random vertigo inducing videos, terribly personal details which have no place in a “professional” page, botched facial work, constant tagging and begging businesses, etc. It was clear that she went through a rough time recently but that should be separate to her work and that is where it comes apart for her imo. She is into the mental health part, the business part, the parenting part, the dog owner part, the relationship part, the home etc but nothing sticks for her as she does not find a niche and stick with it. It is hard to find an audience when she is trawling such a diverse group. Really successful people on insta would never do what she does- it doesn’t work. I wouldn’t be surprised if she actually does have ad/hd but even more reason to narrow her focus and pick a lane.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The way she described their relationship when they were together, he seemed to have gone off her. She comes across as a very toxic person to be around. I’m sure he couldn’t care less.

Agreed. She goes with the sex talks and anything else because she is desperate for money. As you said, she could have (at one time, too late now) gone in a certain direction but she did not. I think it’s because she does not have any one strong skill. She thinks that she is a very creative artistic person who had the raw skill when she was younger and doing odd jobs around the place. She has said that she realizes now that it has all come together in the job (insta!) she now has and it was all leading to this. “This” is a daily sh*t show of child exploitation (don’t have any content? Roll out the kids!), blurry “art” pics, random vertigo inducing videos, terribly personal details which have no place in a “professional” page, botched facial work, constant tagging and begging businesses, etc. It was clear that she went through a rough time recently but that should be separate to her work and that is where it comes apart for her imo. She is into the mental health part, the business part, the parenting part, the dog owner part, the relationship part, the home etc but nothing sticks for her as she does not find a niche and stick with it. It is hard to find an audience when she is trawling such a diverse group. Really successful people on insta would never do what she does- it doesn’t work. I wouldn’t be surprised if she actually does have ad/hd but even more reason to narrow her focus and pick a lane.
She may have had some original creativity back in the day, but she's now being overtaken by brighter young things who have actual training and qualifications and are more stable which is what these multinationals look for - not some maverick with no training
Her skin is a mess right now despite all the kindly gifted treatments and products but I guess this could be due to either the mood stabilisers she's on or hormonal implant?

Reactions: 5
So looks at their beautiful, young daughter and thinks they can’t wait to go to the bar with her one day?! I honestly don’t know where her head is at sometimes!

Reactions: 9
So looks at their beautiful, young daughter and thinks they can’t wait to go to the bar with her one day?! I honestly don’t know where her head is at sometimes!
What? You don’t look forward to getting drunk with your 6 year old? 🙈

• Haha
What kind of weird statement was that? She is definitely the type of mother that will dress sexily when the kids friends are in the house. She gives me weird vibes

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yep! Is the second child Harper? The one that Eimear is obsessed with, thinks she is so much fun like her.

Just to add, I put the smiley face over the child’s face.
Yes that’s Harper - Seems like a fun child. I have one like that - and looking forward to going to the pub with her hasn’t crossed my mind.

Reactions: 6
Her question and answer session….. I can’t cope with the dieting one…..how did you do it?… oh you know… nothing much… just gradually not eating for 18 hours a day…. Works for me 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Her question and answer session….. I can’t cope with the dieting one…..how did you do it?… oh you know… nothing much… just gradually not eating for 18 hours a day…. Works for me 🤦🏼‍♀️
So blasé about it! Is on social media as a job but hadn’t heard of intermittent fasting?! I find that very hard to believe.

Reactions: 3
So blasé about it! Is on social media as a job but hadn’t heard of intermittent fasting?! I find that very hard to believe.
Hasn’t she been doing paid partnerships with some sort of exercise thing too? And I thought there were meals in there aswell.

No credit given to the PT who was her (flash in the pan) favourite person in the whole wide world EVER.

Reactions: 6
Why does she insist in putting body creams on her face? Its not as if she hasn't done loads of ads for bloody face creams like!

Why does she insist in putting body creams on her face? Its not as if she hasn't done loads of ads for bloody face creams like!
This. How many skincare drops / products has she mentioned lately? Not even a month ago she was working with Clarins. Now she’s putting body balms on her face. Gwan away now girl!

• Heart
Cos she’s so CREATUV 🤣 No wonder her skin is always bad 🥴 she works with too many brands to have any consistency

• Heart
2C7BC843-F98D-41A5-BCA3-ED37C9BDDDE2.png

Is she for real? Spends all her time exposing people who have no choice but her friends’ privacy she keeps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.