Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her false concern for NHS staff is staggering..'we will never have the words to explain how much your care means to us'....Eimear, it's because of eejits like you swanning about and not following the rules that we're in the mess we are now and the NHS is on its knees
( I've quoted what she's put on stories as can't get rid of banner at bottom)

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I think people are entitled to change their mind and people's understanding evolves and they learn. Learning shouldn't be shameful, nor should changing your mind be hypocritical. But less than 36 hours ago she was asking what the point of a lockdown was, and now she’s sharing a report from the BBC about healthcare workers and the impact on them. I wonder is she can understand locking down is about looking after our careers, and ensuring those who can’t avoid the virus can access care if they need to; not everyone has the middle class privilege to work from home. I can’t keep up.

She has enough time to research and believe niche conspiracy theories but not the time to take in any detail on the vaccine which has been well and widely reported by mainstream news, and every bit of the information has been published in peer reviewed medical journals, backed up by scientists, and had thousands of trial participants. Nope. Special Eimear needs a special phone call from a mate with no medical training, and suddenly 6 months of lashing out about the vaccine (crying over the possibility of vaccine passports more than once on stories, calling them population control) and posting vaccine scepticism far and wide as often as last week is suddenly reversed?

She‘s given me whiplash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Apologies if I've missed something here as I'm not aware of the law in the UK, but is Eimear supposed to be out and about so soon after having or while still having covid? I hope to god she followed the guidelines for those who test positive. Honestly, get the impression she will belt on as normal and browse around her shops get coffees etc ie. Not only leave for essentials...beggars belief really 🙄

Reactions: 9
I’ve never commented before but feel compelled to after her latest story; blatantly violating isolation rules after receiving a positive result. The disregard for others is disgusting, she has blood on her hands and the disgusting narrative of “treating herself” whilst knowingly infecting others. I’m reporting her to the police, she should be held accountable. You can do it easily via this link; ttps://www.met.police.uk/tua/tell-us-about/c19/v7/tell-us-about-a-possible-breach-of-coronavirus-covid-19-measures/

Reactions: 20
The absolute cheek of her. She tested positive for covid just over a week ago and she's sauntering into a new local food store for a look with her mask incorrectly placed on her face. She finished school so she's as educated as most people are so that leaves the other option that she's just a selfish deplorable human with out any ounce of respect for anyone

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe she is out and about.
She should be self isolating and getting food delivered

Reactions: 7
First time ever posting even though I am a long time tattler viewer but I had to come on as I am absolutely horrified by what I’ve just witnessed by Eimear Varian Barry today and this past week. To test positive less than 5 days ago and to publicly film yourself today out in the shops for a browse to treat yourself is nothing short of horrifying and an absolute slap in the face to every frontliners worldwide. Also where are her children who have also being exposed to her germs and haven’t being tested? I’m not sure what the rules are in the UK but every media outsource should be contacted today and she should be reported to the highest powers above for her wreckless behaviour and punished for what she is doing. I’d also like to know the name of that new shop in Surrey that she is to report her to the store manager for potentially infecting all their new staff, customers & produce. I’d also make Tesco aware before she tries to spend her voucher and poison the most vulnerable in society & also inform the Salvation Army to make them aware that’s she’s publicly exposing them all to COVID19!!! If there is anyone that could also reach out to her parents in Cork to get her help as she is clearly having some sort of a mental breakdown publicly online.

Breaking news; woman who makes a career out of people trusting what she tells them about about things thinks its weird people form opinions on her based on what she tells them.

At least she’s clarified I guess.
A very rude response to a polite message

Reactions: 29
Finally comes round about the vaccine, posts a video sympathising with overworked nurses... then breaches her quarantine at her new local food shop 6 days after testing positive? Wtf?

Edit after seeing above post -
So she says she really tested positive a few days before she posted it on New Year’s Eve. I wonder when she took the test, and when she started having symptoms to prompt her to get the test... I trust she was self-isolating the whole time? :unsure:

Last edited:
Shes just unreal touching all those products and tagging them the bloody cheek.

Shes just a wagon and I wonder if she ever had covid, she is UNREAL. UNREAL.

Reactions: 13
Here's the thing - when you share and monetise your life on a public social media platform, people will talk and are entitled to talk about it. You can't say and do whatever you want and expect people not to have an opinion on it and only praise you for the good things. That's not a healthy way to be. This kiss-arsery & expecting people to bow down and agree with everything is the kiss of death for real life relationships. When there are multiple fallouts, the common denominator is usually the bloody problem.

• Heart
So she posts publicly about testing positive.
Posts nothing further about test & trace / finishing her isolation / testing negative etc.
Then gets offended and attacks someone who quite rightly is concerned that she is out shopping after having tested positive (and NOT giving her followers any type of update)??!

What is this woman on?! That concerned viewer was not assuming anything about her life, the viewer was going off the information Eimear herself had provided! 🤦🏽‍♀️
EDIT: so she is NOW giving her followers an update, after she has shown herself gallivanting around the shops.

Reactions: 21
Breaking news; woman who makes a career out of people trusting what she tells them about about things thinks its weird people form opinions on her based on what she tells them.

At least she’s clarified I guess.
What an absolute rude and rotten response from Eimear. OK Eimear, we shouldn't trust a thing you say as you're not showing us the full picture. Unsubscribed, I'm done

Reactions: 16
I said it at the start she never had Covid she’s a liar. “She didn’t want to come on Instagram when she was ill”
Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t remember her ever taking days off from Instagram sure in the days before Christmas she was running around to Tesco etc so where is her 10-14 days isolation....
she’s the biggest attention seeker and bandwagoner there is and really really needs serious help because she is unwell and in charge of those 3 kids alone is not a good idea. Where is Daniel and does he not care about his kids whatever about his relationship with her but he should make sure his children are safe. I hope a family member reaches out and takes her off Instagram and gives her the support and help she needs we all want the old Eimear back.

Reactions: 22
When she was ill? I thought she wasn’t ill at all with COVID? She is so rude
6 days ago she posted on her grid that she tested positive, she was in Tesco’s on the 21/12 so has probably poisoned everyone she met that day in Tesco & the Salvation Army as she would of being highly infectious at that stage. I doubt very much any contact tracing person told her to go out shopping without a second negative test. Her attitude is appalling and her narcissistic personality is really shining true this past week. I hope every media source runs a report on her and publicly puts her for such irresponsible, wreckless behaviour. Wonder have Daniel and the children being tested?

Reactions: 14
Never posted before but I'm horrified at what I just witnessed on her stories. I'm unfollowing her and I've sent her a message. What f#*King planet is she on. So, so irresponsible!!!! I'm so angry that she could be so reckless for a stupid plant pot.

Reactions: 17
Her latest stories where shes saying shes ok to leave the house.

Starts off sulky and within a few stories seems to be on the verge of tears.

I used really like her. Wish she'd take a break and get herself back. She seems fragile

I think it’s almost laughable that she claims to only share snippets of her life on Instagram. It makes a mockery of long time followers who know that she can’t take a bath/meet a school mum friend for a drink/get sushi from Waitrose without documenting it. Which is fine, if one has the mental capacity to understand that people are viewing her life as they would a tv drama and will be entitled to have opinions. As someone above said ..... her expectancy of everyone to respond to her positively has damaged her real life relationships. I would imagine people have tried to say this to her but my fear is she wouldn’t know how to process her thoughts if she didn’t do it while speaking to her audience. She knows no other way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.