Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Acts like covid and the vaccine is a conspiracy but has had the vaccine explained to her by a fellow insta person so understands it a bit more now. I can’t with her shite

Reactions: 16
Sure why does she need to worry about the vaccine now, wont she have the antibodies as she's had covid.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Genuine question here, if you've had Covid would you still need to get the vaccine? I don't know what the advice is, like if you get the flu once you'd still get a flu vaccine.

Has anyone heard what the advice is on this? My thoughts would be yeah, get the vaccine even if you had it but I have zero medical knowledge to base this on.

Sure why does she need to worry about the vaccine now, wont she have the antibodies as she's had covid.....

Genuine question here, if you've had Covid would you still need to get the vaccine? I don't know what the advice is, like if you get the flu once you'd still get a flu vaccine.

Has anyone heard what the advice is on this? My thoughts would be yeah, get the vaccine even if you had it but I have zero medical knowledge to base this on.
People have been known to get covid twice, so the understanding is that any antibodies those people had dont last very long. Based on that im guessing the advice wont be to get the vaccine even if youd already tested positive for covid

Reactions: 2
People have been known to get covid twice, so the understanding is that any antibodies those people had dont last very long. Based on that im guessing the advice wont be to get the vaccine even if youd already tested positive for covid

Sounds legit, thanks! I'm sure there will be some form of official guidance soon from the HSE on it whenever we get our turn for the shot

Reactions: 1

I think the antibodies last varies amount of times. Some up to few months some maybe longer. People have tested positive twice so would be best precaution to get vaccine when available.

Really wanted to message her and say more research went into the vaccine than goes into lip fillers and you still get those but I don’t want to send her over the edge altogether

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I saw that some people with fillers actually had an allergic reaction to the vaccine so maybe she should steer clear.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I live in a country vaccinating everybody at the minute but I’m not eligible because I had Covid in the summer they say I don’t need it. If I had no symptoms at the time they recommend testing the level of antibodies before confirming but I was very sick at the time. That’s only my experience here I’m not sure of other places

Different countries are using different vaccines that may have different guidelines so it’s best to listen to the official guidelines from the area you live and not forums or influencers l

Reactions: 6
Really wanted to message her and say more research went into the vaccine than goes into lip fillers and you still get those but I don’t want to send her over the edge altogether

This would be scary! I haven’t read this one fully just used as an example but I did read about it last week and in simple terms I think it’s because the body detects the virus and send signals to foreign substances as a fight reaction so with filler / Botox being just that ....

Wow! Well that's half the female population ruled out then..... I bet the minute you tell gwan girl she can't be vaccinated due to her duck lip fillers she'll be fuming she can't have it. Forever looking for a fight now Daniel has gone and she's got no one to daily spar against.

Reactions: 6
I watched a really good doc talk about the allergic reaction and how easy it is to fix if you are unlucky - worth a watch

Wow! Well that's half the female population ruled out then..... I bet the minute you tell gwan girl she can't be vaccinated due to her duck lip fillers she'll be fuming she can't have it. Forever looking for a fight now Daniel has gone and she's got no one to daily spar against.
I don’t know if it’s actayltl being ruled out or if it’s just a risk assessment and closer monitoring . Only refers to one manufacturer too but still interesting !

Reactions: 1
Is she actually lecturing us about Covid now. The mind actually boggles, after all her COVID denying and sharing of bat tit crazy accounts.
We remember Eimear. You seem to think you can turn a new page every morning ( when it suits of course )

Reactions: 10
Is she actually lecturing us about Covid now. The mind actually boggles, after all her COVID denying and sharing of bat tit crazy accounts.
We remember Eimear. You seem to think you can turn a new page every morning ( when it suits of course )
Clearly it's true as long as it's on Instagram, as far as she's concerned. The lack of critical thinking is staggering.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.