Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never posted before but I'm horrified at what I just witnessed on her stories. I'm unfollowing her and I've sent her a message. What f#*King planet is she on. So, so irresponsible!!!! I'm so angry that she could be so reckless for a stupid plant pot.
And the poor shop assistant being filmed with his mask under his nose and Eimear standing there clearly not social distancing and shoving her phone into face!! Spread the love Eimear all over Surrey you selfish cow!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So something is now clear to me- if she wasn’t positive when she posted that picture on the 31st, then she received the positive result a few days prior. You’d only get a test if you were concerned you had symptoms, if registering for a home test you do that 1-2 days before you receive said test. So basically she had been going out doing all the Salvo Army stuff whilst infectious and probably feeling under the weather.
Also wondering where the kids are? Be interesting if she deems herself a critical worker!

Reactions: 9
Regardless of whether she is now Covid free, she lives in a household with 3 kids, it would be surprising if at least one didn’t contract the virus. So the virus is most likely still in her household and therefore she should still be restricting movements. She is the most selfish, self absorbed, deplorable human being.

Reactions: 17
Are plant pots for your living room classed as essential items during a national lockdown? Just asking😆👀

Reactions: 18
She is a vile individual. Also duck off with the snippets, do you know what I mean?

Reactions: 10
I live in Wales so not sure if it's the same in all of England, but, all non essential shops are shut here and we're only supposed to go out for essential shopping. (The only shopping I do is in the bakers for bread and then to do the weekly food shop). Why is she swanning around buying unnecessary plant pots especially when she's just had covid herself and the dates/timeline of everything all seem a bit weird? and she seems a bit confused of the guidelines herself o_O

Reactions: 15
Wow is she really this pig ignorant?

Yes, you're allowed to go out - to buy essential items such as food and medical supplies 🙄

This virus is spreading faster than ever and she is popping out to the shops, clearly not to buy essential items but rather to get content for the gram and maybe the hope of a few freebies. Tone bloody deaf!

The point is not when or whether she had covid or not. The point is, after having it you would like to think one would be a bit more responsible with their actions! Thousands of people are being "influenced" by her platform (less so at the minute maybe) and regardless of how she tries to defend her choices, it is still wreckless. How can someone one day ask what the point of lockdown us, then praise the vaccine, praise the NHS and then show no regard for the actual guidlines or other people's wellbeing.

No Eimear, maybe you're not breaking the rules but you have chosen to make a career as an influencer. That involves taking some responsibility in what you are sharing on your platform......

• Heart
Reactions: 20
"I didn't ever hear of that..." about the two negative tests. Well, there's a lot you haven't heard of lovey. And also Eimear, if you haven't done anything wrong then why have you taken down the story of you walking into the new food shop from this morning?

I was tested for covid in the summer. I live in a house with my OH. While we were waiting for results, we were told not to mix with each other in the house because IF ONE PERSON IS POSITIVE AND THEY INFECT THE OTHER THEN THE FIRST CAN BE RE-INFECTED AND VICE VERSA IF YOU CONTINUE TO MIX. Essentially passing the virus back and forth between each other like covid ping pong instead of staying apart and not risking infecting the other.

It is BEYOND me how it isn't apparent that if you have it there is a possibility that your partner and kids could have it too and therefore best to quarantine everyone (obviously she can't separate from the kids) and see how everyone is in 10/14 days because chances are not everyone would have been infected at the same time as the virus needs time to shed from the first infected person.

My hubby had covid, 2 weeks later - days after we were allowed out of isolation my son tested positive, 3 weeks later my daughter. If her kids have not tested yet it's likely the virus is still in her home and she won't get it again but she could pass it TO OTHERS. Hence the guidance to only leave the house for essentials. Gwan girl only cares about herself, she is a reckless and dumb dangerous idiot.

Came across her page elsewhere because people were giving out and can I just give my two cents... the lips on her 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 8
She’s acting all innocent now, but you can see the lies catching up with her in her eyes.
Stay the duck at home Eimear.

I’ve never posted on here but needed to vent. She is so ignorant, take accountability, inform yourself! Posted that she was positive on the 31st, claims it wasn’t real time, that she was in fact positive a few days earlier 🤔 6 days later she’s swanning around, browsing in shops, buying a plant pots, not essential! WTF! Have some respect.

"I didn't ever hear of that..." about the two negative tests. Well, there's a lot you haven't heard of lovey. And also Eimear, if you haven't done anything wrong then why have you taken down the story of you walking into the new food shop from this morning?

I was tested for covid in the summer. I live in a house with my OH. While we were waiting for results, we were told not to mix with each other in the house because IF ONE PERSON IS POSITIVE AND THEY INFECT THE OTHER THEN THE FIRST CAN BE RE-INFECTED AND VICE VERSA IF YOU CONTINUE TO MIX. Essentially passing the virus back and forth between each other like covid ping pong instead of staying apart and not risking infecting the other.

It is BEYOND me how it isn't apparent that if you have it there is a possibility that your partner and kids could have it too and therefore best to quarantine everyone (obviously she can't separate from the kids) and see how everyone is in 10/14 days because chances are not everyone would have been infected at the same time as the virus needs time to shed from the first infected person.
I've reached peak hole by quoting myself but to be v clear, I dont believe the NHS require two negative tests, I think that may just be the case in Ireland - it is just the "I didn't ever hear of that" that's massively wound me up because of course you haven't, because it's very hard to take in information that isn't already pre-existing in the echo chamber of your own hole.

Check & double check, be a responsible adult. Christ. Do your own reading and stop relying on InstaHuns to inform you.

Reactions: 14
Her timeline is bullshit. She felt ill on Xmas day, right up until this point she was swanning round Tesco and SA being a bleeping saviour of the poor. Then she posts her positive test, few days later she's in her coat and out with the kids taking photos of her front door begging for a new door. Symptoms or not, you're not allowed out, not on the pavement, not in shops, not in Tesco buying veggie wraps. She's lying and the panic has set in, I hope all her brands see this. It's absolutely horrifying, and stop with the bloody wide eye innocent acting will ye ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How bleeping hard is it to stay the duck at home? That's really my main question for her.

Stay. The duck. At home.

Reactions: 19

This!!!

In Ireland if you can’t isolate from your kids (as obviously it’s hard to do) you have to isolate for your required 10 days post test result, then add 7 days for the kids. So 17 days in total. And then can only stop once everyone’s symptom free the required length of time (5 days). She’s a complete tool.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t mind, but all she has to do is stay home. How hard is that. Her timeline is bull tit. God only knows who is minding the kids. And was Daniel afforded a place to stay somewhere and self isolate from his family.
All lies

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.