Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing she’s in Kerry / Cork / Wherever she’s actually from....?

Reactions: 1
I’m guessing she’s in Kerry / Cork / Wherever she’s actually from....?
I thought the same, she's keeping a v low profile. She's prob in Kerry but she's from Cork City, she is as Cork as Roy Keane rather than John B. Keane. I guess she is trying to build up some sort of excitement for where she is but if she flew to Ireland and didn't self isolate for the recommended time, she will have zero respect from her viewers nor sponsors. However, if she's in Cornwall, she's keeping it quiet until she has something to announce - a break up or a big move. Master of suspense lolol

Reactions: 5
If she's gone to see her mother, she wouldn't be able to for 14 days...... surely she wouldn't be away from kids that long?

Reactions: 2
She’s in Bath about to meet fellow child personal life seller and general moan Hannah Michalak it seems

I’m on the edge of my seat 😴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Laura and Eimear definitely aren’t cousins, StephMyLife is her sister so maybe that’s what you’re thinking of.
Yes I knew Steph & Laura were sisters I must have misheard about Eimear being a cousin

Sorry to derail the thread but speaking of Laura and Steph, have they met up since Steph moved to London? I thought it was really weird that they both live in the same city now but no mention of each other. Maybe they have and I missed it. Sorry again for going off topic, but Eimear has been quiet the last few days!
Yes I thought the same about Laura & Steph & I did find it strange when Steph was asking on Insta about finding accommodation yet this is Lauras job so why didnt she just sort her out?

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’d ever wear any of those RI clothes normally... looked like nothing I’ve ever seen her or her kids wear before.

The stories are just really sad.
“Woke up this morning to my sis bf feeding dolphins...they followed them for miles”.

Usually using this phrasing means it was sent to you - personally, you know like, to your iMessage. No, she viewed his IG story and description, screen recorded and reposted.

Going by Eimear logic this is also true:
“Woke up this morning to see a crappy influencer repost someone else’s story that she viewed whilst trying to pass it off as if it had been sent to her in private with her own wee personal description”

Also good to see River Island turn up the beige. Must have been worth it to drag your bored kids along during a pandemic.

I said a few weeks back when she was 'shouting out' that veg box from Cornwall that I've never seen her subscribe to a local version of that service, but she's talking about it in the hope of work or freebies. Today on stories she has shown herself opening an oddbox 😂😂 someone didn't like being called out.
I take it the hello fresh contract has expired.

I get that influencers probably don't hate all the services they're being paid to show off, they probably are great and convenient. But it's hard to believe they are only showing off products they 'genuinely love'/'would use any pay for it myself' when they only show themselves using them when they're paid to, or where they're tagging the brand in stories (never the grid!) in such a way it's pretty damn clear they're pitching for work.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.