Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was SPOT on!!! Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Laura and Eimear definitely aren’t cousins, StephMyLife is her sister so maybe that’s what you’re thinking of.

Reactions: 3
Sorry to derail the thread but speaking of Laura and Steph, have they met up since Steph moved to London? I thought it was really weird that they both live in the same city now but no mention of each other. Maybe they have and I missed it. Sorry again for going off topic, but Eimear has been quiet the last few days!

Reactions: 7
Is she down in Cornwall again? She’s like a dog with a bone with this one

Reactions: 2
Wee shout out to all her new 600 followers that she has bought/paid to boost her profile.
Maybe she’ll get more that 5 comments on her posts now. Also, unfollowing 2500 accounts in a matter of days. She doesn’t give a flying duck about her peers or anyone else.

Actually just realised what she has done. She’s probably unfollowed 1500 people in a given day but then followed 750 people that same day. That gives her a net of -750 unfollowed. But of the 750 people she followed some might convert some to new followers. It’s not organic growth Eimear. They’ll see through your shite too and your engagement will remain low as you try and build your Cornwall audience.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Sorry to derail the thread but speaking of Laura and Steph, have they met up since Steph moved to London? I thought it was really weird that they both live in the same city now but no mention of each other. Maybe they have and I missed it. Sorry again for going off topic, but Eimear has been quiet the last few days!
Steph mentions her other sister a bit and tags her and recommends her podcast etc. I’ve not seen her mention Laura much in the past.

Reactions: 1
Do you think there has been another break up? With the weird quotes?

Wee shout out to all her new 600 followers that she has bought/paid to boost her profile.
Maybe she’ll get more that 5 comments on her posts now. Also, unfollowing 2500 accounts in a matter of days. She doesn’t give a flying duck about her peers or anyone else.

Actually just realised what she has done. She’s probably unfollowed 1500 people in a given day but then followed 750 people that same day. That gives her a net of -750 unfollowed. But of the 750 people she followed some might convert some to new followers. It’s not organic growth Eimear. They’ll see through your shite too and your engagement will remain low as you try and build your Cornwall audience.
I never understood why they would reintroduce themselves to ‘new followers’ like that. Why would they suddenly have a gang load of followers all of a sudden? This helps to explain it alright. How do you even ‘buy followers anyway?

I just thought it was about here. Working herself back up to ’reflecting reality’/over sharing bits of her private life that she then insists doesn’t have a right to be speculated on. But I guesss the not keep going back to what hurts could be.

Just came to say.... using the puppies as a photo shoot accessory 🤑:sick: I hate it. It encourages people who think they’re cute rather than a huge commitment, and just irresponsibility. They’re not a fashion accessory to take on a ‘shoot’.

I never understood why they would reintroduce themselves to ‘new followers’ like that. Why would they suddenly have a gang load of followers all of a sudden? This helps to explain it alright. How do you even ‘buy followers anyway?
Interesting that the intro doesn’t even mention the move to Cornwall given it’s all she’s talked about for weeks. She has gone very quiet. Is she in Ireland maybe?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.