Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find her condescending 😤 the screen time/ tablets/ phones at dinner table when out etc. Says she doesn’t care what anyone else does but basically saying she doesn’t do it. Well your kids must see you on your phone alllll the time and you put up pics of them for anyone to see and even in swimwear so don’t act all superior 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄😂

Reactions: 14
New thread suggestion:
EVB: Wish the bank account was fat as me lips,
I are innovate givin ye bogus tips!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it’s time I confess to ye all that I am the detective inspector head detective special forces special investigation unit FBI who is leading the investigation and I am very close to calling to all of her houses to arrest ye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone else find her condescending 😤 the screen time/ tablets/ phones at dinner table when out etc. Says she doesn’t care what anyone else does but basically saying she doesn’t do it. Well your kids must see you on your phone alllll the time and you put up pics of them for anyone to see and even in swimwear so don’t act all superior 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄😂
Totally. And hypocritical. Those kids have been raised on social media addiction since before they were even born. Hers. Products she turned them into . Oh and she warned us all of the dangers years ago. 🙄 what an absolute joke she is

Reactions: 8
Also I died laughing when she said about the new Netflix social media documentary. Omg so scared, computers, socials, conspiracies AHHHHH. Mate. Have some self awareness.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also I died laughing when she said about the new Netflix social media documentary. Omg so scared, computers, socials, conspiracies AHHHHH. Mate. Have some self awareness.
Oh for the love of god. She has made her living from media, social media etc 🙄🙄 give me strength

Reactions: 7
Steve Jobs was an absolute dick of a parent so I wouldn’t be using him as an example

New Thread “EVB, doesn’t clean up Ralph’s pee. Expanding lips and travel tips along with house flips... and gladrags, lads.”

Reactions: 9
God she’s in a right snit lately about not being liked by everyone. Clearly it does bother her, if it didn’t she’d stop banging on about it.

Reactions: 2
Eimear has always been an absolute nut job. I know her probably about 20 years as we are both from the same area. I think she pretends she is so happy being a Mom but really she misses her old party life style. She used to be super glam & in to fashion & traveling but that’s all gone left since she had kids.
Just watched Social Dilemma and the absolute irony of Eimear commenting on it. She’s the one that is so dumb that she can’t critically think to the point where she believes her curated feeds that have been tailored to radicalize and con her.
That’s why over the last few months she’s been posting Bill Gates cartoons and talking about man-made “pandemics”. So when she says I know lots of people talking about it of course you have been hen, you have vortexed yourself into an echo chamber to the point you now believe the shite the vortex flings at you.

Reactions: 11
Just watched Social Dilemma and the absolute irony of Eimear commenting on it. She’s the one that is so dumb that she can’t critically think to the point where she believes her curated feeds that have been tailored to radicalize and con her.
That’s why over the last few months she’s been posting Bill Gates cartoons and talking about man-made “pandemics”. So when she says I know lots of people talking about it of course you have been hen, you have vortexed yourself into an echo chamber to the point you now believe the shite the vortex flings at you.
I feel like she’s a bit of a goldfish ... what with her 2 second memory: “I will never wear Zara (or anything else that relies on slave labour) again!” Cue a million pics of her prancing around in a 💩 coloured outfit (that matches the tonality of her Insta house) and desperately tagging Zara in case they want to do a collab, like.
Her addiction to social media (and the positive reinforcement of her life) is obvious for anyone to see. Add that to a personality that lies and grasps ... and you get Instafamous with a smattering of hypocrisy.
Ugh.

Reactions: 15
Jaaaaysus she’s on one about here again.

if you don’t like it don’t read it.you want to build an audience you won’t have everyone like you, and even the people that like you well enough will occasionally not like something you have to say when you’re on a paranoid conspiracy theorist rampage. We’re apparently all out to get you. So are the government. So are other states governments. So is social media (which you have chosen to work on exclusively). and probably everything else is you to get you in your head too.

You have a right to free speech about whatever madness takes your fancy, but no one else has a right to free speech about you. If anyone says anything, no matter how valid, thats ‘hate’ 🙄🥴

Good on her for pulling right back on sharing though, if you want a private life live a private life. Though she relies on the positive reinforcement so must be in pieces when she’s not sharing.

I lol every times she shows her morning juice without fail though. The only content she’s content with these days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Do you know what I’m confused about. Is she has 97,000 followers but like 5 comments on a pic?
how does she still get business?

Reactions: 3
No pictures of the juicer this morning lads!

Thread suggestion; always chatting about upping sticks, but don’t mention that here or she’ll have you nicked.

Or maybe

‘Mostly vegan’ except for black pud, yoghurt #ads and gifted food

Support local businesses with this #ad card, but support them myself? Are you having a laugh!

Reactions: 13
Laura De Barra on instagram low-key shading Eimear was gas
Funny what she said about sales people in BT putting on the Cork accents when they’re trying to sell you something! Now obviously Eimear already has an accent - but it definitely comes out more when she’s trying to sell, promote or exaggerate!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.