Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. Not sticking up for either of them. Maybe both as bad as each other 🥴😂 it’s the kids I feel sorry for as they will become aware of their break ups. And that 3 lions tatt, hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just read a post on another platform from someone who lives in Cornwall. To see covid rates triple, hospitals struggling and people unable to just nip into town coz there’s too many tourists to social distance...
....just made me dislike EVB even more. She’s promoting everyone to go to Cornwall. Just makes this whole thing even more annoying to me. I dunno 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Cornwall as a place to holiday in and somewhere to live are 2 completely different places- many of those cute cafes she was harping on about close in the winter ....there's the distance involved in getting to places, youth unemployment/ opportunities and disadvaged families who can't buy property cos the rich Londoners/Southerners have bought all the quaint cottages ...plus only 1 hospital to serve such a wide population....non locals are not welcomed in many communities

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think the term is “blow in” and I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for local people. Imagine the hi-ace with 3 kids, 2 dogs and a shed load of skandi crap arriving to be your new neighbours.

Wouldn’t Kerry or West Cork offer the same lifestyle with the bonus of family being close by?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she had the filler yet?
her face is so puffy lately she’s had more filler than the kitchen Reno Id say. 🤯😳.... wtf is she splashing about in 3inches of water in a paddling pool

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cornwall as a place to holiday in and somewhere to live are 2 completely different places- many of those cute cafes she was harping on about close in the winter ....there's the distance involved in getting to places, youth unemployment/ opportunities and disadvaged families who can't buy property cos the rich Londoners/Southerners have bought all the quaint cottages ...plus only 1 hospital to serve such a wide population....non locals are not welcomed in many communities
I live on the Isle of Wight and it’s much the same here. Limited work available for locals, mostly seasonal. Lots of second homes in certain ‘sought after’ villages that become like ghost towns in the winter. It’s beautiful but it definitely has its pitfalls.

Reactions: 1
Shes now promoting Ciara Kelly. A well known fascist supporter and homophobe who wrote horrendous articles regarding the Cervical Smear Cancer victims in Ireland. Clearly jumping on another bandwagon with zero research. So infuriating

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Not a fan of Ciara shock jock Kelly At all, but her comments on the tampax ad are dead on.
As for Ali rose being a inspiration, she clearly has no idea of what that girl promotes but it’s definitely not a good body image

Reactions: 11
Shes now promoting Ciara Kelly. A well known fascist supporter and homophobe who wrote horrendous articles regarding the Cervical Smear Cancer victims in Ireland. Clearly jumping on another bandwagon with zero research. So infuriating
Ciara Kelly is an opinionated dose with an over inflated ego. She's been mouthing off the whole week about the Tampax add being removed following 84 ASAI complaints (another conversation entirely) but guaranteed that's the only reason she's been on EVB's radar, she never heard of her before this

Reactions: 6
Ciara Kelly is a bleeping dose but could imagine her and EVB being besties. Narcissistic knob jockeys. And any woman pushing Ciara Kelly's agenda or claiming she is a feminist needs their head examining. She is firmly marching down the road of Jeremy Kyle. She is only trotting after him.

Reactions: 7
Ciara Kelly is a bleeping dose but could imagine her and EVB being besties. Narcissistic knob jockeys. And any woman pushing Ciara Kelly's agenda or claiming she is a feminist needs their head examining. She is firmly marching down the road of Jeremy Kyle. She is only trotting after him.
exactly. Ciara kelly made a nasty vague remark about teachers during lockdownbasically saying there were having a great time.she hops on bandwagons for attention or contraversy

Wow 😳 Didn't know all that about Ciara Kelly ! I enjoy following her on Insta , but I'm probably coming across ignorant as I don't know much about her other than the gram, learn something new everyday guys thanks x

Reactions: 4
Wow 😳 Didn't know all that about Ciara Kelly ! I enjoy following her on Insta , but I'm probably coming across ignorant as I don't know much about her other than the gram, learn something new everyday guys thanks x
Twitter is where it all pours out 🤢

Brilliant! Remember Ricky Lake 😄

Sorry I just can’t get past the fact that she’s making the Beirut disaster about her by posting her videos of when she was there - always the Eimear show!! Self centred cow 😡🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Sorry I just can’t get past the fact that she’s making the Beirut disaster about her by posting her videos of when she was there - always the Eimear show!! Self centred cow 😡🤬
Totally! And not a mention of John Hume who literally brought peace to her own country 🙄

Reactions: 11
Was literally away to post about her going on about Beirut then posting bloody selfies ffs

Reactions: 6
I’m done with her she’s bonkers. She should be called Eimear Varies Badly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just a thought..... Is Daniel actually moving?? Or will he be back to his mums (with Ralph) and they sell the house and she moves to Cornwall.... I bet she is back in Surrey after 6 months!

Reactions: 2
The Elemis imagery cracks me upppppp .... What does it mean? What is the product? Who is it for? She can do a flatlay quite nicely when she wants to. Is she simply not arsed anymore?!

Beirut - I can't. People are dead and trapped under rubble. Whyyyy is she posting photos of herself and then delving into conspiracy theory territory?! It's pointless, dramatic speculation at best at this stage.

What the hell does she think she's accomplishing with this content?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.