Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, she said ‘I’ve been on that site once’ and yet has mentioned it when she’s had a drink lots of times and said she’s been on it 🙄 I mean, not a huge contradiction when you compare it with every other thing she posts.. but still a blatant lie

Reactions: 10
“These people were born that way “ 🤣🤣🤣
This line really made me laugh, when I read it on her story. Is she adding geneticist to her long list of professions she claims to have had. Stay in your lane, Eims!
If I was born with the propensity to not accept BS from insta charlatans, then I’m doing alright for myself. Soz Eims. I’m happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Considering how the economy is going down the pan I'd think she'd want to rethink her relocation.. I don't think she can sustain any more debt.. she really is a moron thinking a move to Cornwall will solve all her problems.

Reactions: 9
Considering how the economy is going down the pan I'd think she'd want to rethink her relocation.. I don't think she can sustain any more debt.. she really is a moron thinking a move to Cornwall will solve all her problems.
What sane person moves their whole family to a completely new place hundreds of miles away after visiting just ONCE?! I cannot get my head around it!!! Something tells me it's her MO when things get tough though...guess what Eimear, it's not a long term solution as your problems will eventually catch up with you again. Of course, what do I know....I'm just jealous!

Reactions: 8
It must be exhausting to be with her.
Her journey is always her own, the other members of her family are just passengers.
“ we” decided we wanted to live in a rural area. There was no “ we “ about 3 months ago even.

Reactions: 4
I first started following her while she was on the trip to Beirut- I cannot believe how different she looks

Reactions: 9
I followed her about 3/4 yrs ago. I started following her again when I saw this thread. She looks like a totally different person now it's crazy. Like if someone showed me a photo of her from nowI wouldn't have a clue who it was. She was such a natural beauty and has ruined herself. I can't believe she's only 33.

Reactions: 11
The Cornwall move is to provoke a reaction I think. No influencer who is realistically moving house ever publicises that information online before it is a done deal and already happened. They wouldn't want their house up on rightmove with followers crawling all over it, or the potential new home being scrutinised price discussed etc. Its a huge move with three children (2 school going) and daniel an established builder in his local area. You dont just decide after a holiday "let's move to cornwall". As we also know they had a very public and frankly disturbing disagreement when they came back from that holiday too. Someone up thread also mentioned how close damien his brothers and mother are. I just feel the constant "we are moving to cornwall" proclamations over the last few weeks are designed to provoke a reaction in daniel, a family member etc who knows. Like someone mentioned in the q and a that they liked her bathroom and she gave a totally irrelevant answer about "wait until you see the bathroom in cornwall". Ummm there is no bathroom in cornwall. I think she is sending someone a message "I'm out of here with my kids like it or not".

Reactions: 12
Please leave your face alone Eimear. My face has changed since having kids, the sleepless nights catch up with you, I’ve many more wrinkles and grey hairs now but please stop injecting stuff into your lips!

I couldn’t get over the difference between her now & when she was in Beirut! If that what Botox & fillers do to your face ... no thanks. I have aged myself from kids 😂 but I think I look younger that Eimear now & I am in my 40s 😂. She really did look beautiful in Beirut. Like that is only 2/3yrs ago

Reactions: 7
I totally agree - she looked so beautiful on the clip from Beirut. The hair colour at the mo isn’t great on her and the short length actually makes her look older IMO

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she uses spf
she seems to but she uses so much retinol it’s counter acts it. First rule of Retinol is SPF 50 always forever more on your face & the sun damage will multiply otherwise

Reactions: 3
So I’m totally confused - you are allowed to get Botox and filler? But not have your eyebrows done/a facial??

She only gets Botox and lip fillers done when they're free, so I think her recommendation is a lump of shite tbh.

Not to mind the fact that her results are no advertisement for the products/services at all. She's been poorly advised regarding the volume in her lips in particular.

Reactions: 4
I can’t get over how different she looks! She has mentioned that she takes some form of anti anxiety/depression medication. Do you think this could be the reason she looks so different? Obviously Botox aside.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.